Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence tabs Davis to KO Loma, Davis says Spence stops Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blah blah blah get in the ring and do it. These clowns both scheduled to fight smaller men. Smh

Comment

Spence should stop hanging acting like Broner and Tank. He is starting to become like them, loud mouth blowhards. It doesn't suit him. He used to be a gentleman. It's sad that he feels the need to be like them to get recognition. I guess it attracts the casuals but it lowers the overall respectability of pro boxing in general. I still think he's a great boxer but he should just be himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
        I just hope we get it! No promotional issues, no network issues, and Lopez, unlike Tank, is calling Loma out! Make It Happen!

December 11, 2018:

You may have heard that PapaFimo barked at Team Loma at the fighters’ hotel a couple days ago. Greg Leon had deets on Boxing Talk:

I just told them how I feel. I told them that we’re going to steal the show again and we’re coming to take his head off soon. ... He ain’t nobody man, I don’t know why people praise this guy,” said Teofimo’s dad Teofimo Senior. “This guy is terrible and everybody saw it on Saturday when he looked terrible. This guy won’t last two rounds with my son and I’ll put all my money on that. He’s too fragile for my son, and we already that they’re not going to fight us because we’re going to end his career. Top Rank would love for him to do it because it would set him up as a $50M fighter. Top Rank doesn’t need this guy. He couldn’t even sell out a 5,000 seat arena. This guy is a fake and he’s always been a fake to me. We would have killed Pedraza in one round. We’re putting Lomachenko to sleep. He’s just too small. Loma is never going to be able to beat my son. If he fights this way with my son he might get knocked out seconds into the first round. My son is going to be the best boxer in history and he’s only 21 right now and I believe he only landed with like 50-60% of his power on that shot that finished Menard off.”

https://www.badlefthook.com/2018/12/...henko-opponent
        I know Lopez Sr. is just talking up his son and trying to set up a rivalry for a possibly future fight but he sounds like a total moron trashing Loma and his accomplishments. Teofimo looks impressive and is one of the fastest rising and explosive young prospects but he has not fought anyone near Loma's level yet. His old man should shut up until Lopez proves himself on a higher level. What happens if they fight in the future and Loma schools him? Lopez Sr. is going to look like a damn fool.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
          And I say Crawford and Spence are hype jobs, they have zero excuse for avoiding each other while Thurman was off.

Lomachenko outboxes gervonta.
          Crawford and Spence are hype jobs? GTFOH. You obviously don't know a thing about boxing. Crawford has arguably the highest IQ in pro boxing while Spence is a beast at WW with size, strength and a solid ramrod jab. Who isn't a hypejob at WW according to you? Thurman? Shawn Porter? Go back to watching WWE or whatever you did before you pretended to be a boxing fan.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
            I hope you are a man of your word and you put your money where your mouth is cause I will be messaging you for a bet if Spence and Crawford ever fight cause I'm rolling with Crawford on this one...
            Definitely...I'm taking that bet. Don't worry, I'll be here.

Comment

They keep suckin’ each other off , no news here

Comment

Originally posted by theface07 View Post
                Crawford and Spence are hype jobs? GTFOH. You obviously don't know a thing about boxing. Crawford has arguably the highest IQ in pro boxing while Spence is a beast at WW with size, strength and a solid ramrod jab. Who isn't a hypejob at WW according to you? Thurman? Shawn Porter? Go back to watching WWE or whatever you did before you pretended to be a boxing fan.
                Yes, Porter beat Garcia, Thurman beat Porter and Garcia. Spence`s best win at 147 is damaged Brook while Crawford`s best win is...Horn???

Look man, I don`t care about "undefeated" status and ****, I just like fighters that take challenges, Crawford and Spence are not in this league, not yet, I mean Spence actually fights MIKEY GARCIA next??

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
                  Definitely...I'm taking that bet. Don't worry, I'll be here.
                  Okay good!
                  Let's hope it happens soon..
                  Too many great fights to be made if these fuccing promoters would just leave the bullshet aside and come together to make great fights.
                  It would be a win-win situation for fans, fighters, promoters, and boxing as a whole,...

Comment

Stank KOs Loma? Lol. Blacks keep circle jerking each other, nothing new here folks.

Comment

Broners Belly is half the size of Davis
                      The midget tank leaves boxing if Floyd feeds him to Loma
                      Spence has a punchers chance but Crawford is to versatile in the long run

Comment

Working...
                      X