Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence tabs Davis to KO Loma, Davis says Spence stops Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
    Do you think Teofimo Lopez will be totally embarrassed by Lomachenko? Do you think Arum let's that fight happen in 2019?

Teofimo Lopez: Nothing Special About Lomachenko!

December 8, 2018:

That doesn’t mean the Brooklyn-born, Las Vegas-based Lopez is confident Arum and company would make that fight as soon as Lopez wants it.

“To be honest, I don’t see it happening unless I have a world title and he actually wants to do it,” Lopez told BoxingScene.com. “Whenever it happens, it happens. If it happens, great. You know? If it doesn’t, I’ll know why and I’ll just move up to 140 [pounds] afterwards.”

https://www.boxingscene.com/teofimo-...chenko--134424
    Absolutely. He has no where near the experience Loma has. It would be a completely 100% one sided fight.

Comment

Crawford schools Spence just as bad as Loma schools Tank. Power ain't everything and these guys fell in love with theirs.

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
        Lol.. honestly I think both fights would go the distance.. but if I had to choose out of crawford and spence.. I gotta pick the American! Lol ..ok, seriously, out of Loma vs tank.. I gotta go with the fast one! Lol.. man both fights I will pay 100 ppv to see! While yawl fighting about who's going to win.. I'm getting my popcorn!!! Enjoy life, dont take this too seriously.. its a good time to be a boxing fan!
        Amen! I have no idea who will win, but I'm excited to find out!

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
          Absolutely. He has no where near the experience Loma has. It would be a completely 100% one sided fight.
          I just hope we get it! No promotional issues, no network issues, and Lopez, unlike Tank, is calling Loma out! Make It Happen!

December 11, 2018:

You may have heard that PapaFimo barked at Team Loma at the fighters’ hotel a couple days ago. Greg Leon had deets on Boxing Talk:

I just told them how I feel. I told them that we’re going to steal the show again and we’re coming to take his head off soon. ... He ain’t nobody man, I don’t know why people praise this guy,” said Teofimo’s dad Teofimo Senior. “This guy is terrible and everybody saw it on Saturday when he looked terrible. This guy won’t last two rounds with my son and I’ll put all my money on that. He’s too fragile for my son, and we already that they’re not going to fight us because we’re going to end his career. Top Rank would love for him to do it because it would set him up as a $50M fighter. Top Rank doesn’t need this guy. He couldn’t even sell out a 5,000 seat arena. This guy is a fake and he’s always been a fake to me. We would have killed Pedraza in one round. We’re putting Lomachenko to sleep. He’s just too small. Loma is never going to be able to beat my son. If he fights this way with my son he might get knocked out seconds into the first round. My son is going to be the best boxer in history and he’s only 21 right now and I believe he only landed with like 50-60% of his power on that shot that finished Menard off.”

https://www.badlefthook.com/2018/12/...henko-opponent

Comment

By this measure, Amir Khan is #1. Nobody else vaporised Phil Lo Greco

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
              Loma won't get stopped (maybe dropped once). He'll beat Davis.

Crawford likely won't see the final bell if and when he fights Spence.
              I hope you are a man of your word and you put your money where your mouth is cause I will be messaging you for a bet if Spence and Crawford ever fight cause I'm rolling with Crawford on this one...

Comment

And I say Crawford and Spence are hype jobs, they have zero excuse for avoiding each other while Thurman was off.

Lomachenko outboxes gervonta.

Comment

They both need to make those fights happen then. No need in waiting Loma looks like he's slipping a little bit now is as good a time as any to make that fight. Spence knows Keith and Shawn won't fight him so he should go after Crawford. I think both are competitive fights. I think Spence beats Crawford late stoppage. I feel like if Gamboa put him on his @$$ Spence can stop him and Spence is bigger. Tank I would say he would get schooled by Loma but it looks like he might have a chance since Loma doesn't look as dominant since the move to 135. I pick Loma in that fight still.

Comment

Only black guys think Davis beats Loma let alone Knock him out

Comment

Lol jeez did they suck each other off after this interview

Comment

Working...
                      X