No announcement yet.

Does Dillian Whyte deserve another shot and Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
    Odd that. Seems it took Wilder having something better to do to get Hearn to finally do what he should have done on day one. The phrase A Day Late and a Dollar Short comes to mind.
    We all know the story by now it’s boring when people pretend they don’t. Money isn’t the reason the fight didn’t happen. Wilder accepted the terms what he didn’t accept was the fact there was no venue or guarantee the fight would be next which I can understand may be frustrating. However if you wanted the fight that badly he could’ve accepted, both could’ve satisfied any mandatory obligations they had in the interim and we could’ve had the fight in April. Then again we wouldn’t have seen the fury fight if that did happen but the bottom line is if he wants to be undisputed champion he’ll need to fight aj eventually none of this “ah well they should’ve done this six months ago” does he want to be great or not?
    Last edited by Fabes88; 01-02-2019, 03:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
      AJ was not a champ when he fought whyte. That was his fight #15 or so.

Are you saying we should ignore guys that have fought top 10 guys to put himself in a title shot position in favor of a guy who fought midgets and use media to get a title shot instead of fighting top guys.
      I simply said that (I) want to see a fight that I haven't already seen and we've already seen Whyte get ktfo. Have you taken it personally?

Comment

Originally posted by SeGoodland View Post
        Matches and exceeds AJ? Don't make me laugh.

There is nothing about Jarrell Miller that he does better than Joshua, other than eat.

Weighing 315lb/22.5st is not an achievement.
        He matches him physically moron

Comment

Originally posted by Butt stuff View Post
          I think Miller could be tailor made for AJ. If he doesn't cut off the ring then he'll get tee'd off on and that'll be the end.
          That's possible but I want to see the fight to make sure. It's an interesting fight to me. For the record, I do lean toward AJ but it's no forgone conclusion because I've never seen Miller vulnerable even for a second before. That's intriguing for me personally.

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
            Just ask him who they didn’t fight that they wanted to see. They literally fought everyone the only issue is the opposition was pretty subpar then
            You can only fight who is in front of you and when you blow out your comp for so long, it's hard to tell how good the contenders are/were. Guys like AJ are talked up now and lauded as beasts yet a 41 y/o Klitschko almost knocked him the F out lol

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
              I simply said that (I) want to see a fight that I haven't already seen and we've already seen Whyte get ktfo. Have you taken it personally?
              of course everybody wants to see AJ/miller but not immediately. Someone else is in that position now not because of the media but because of his hard work.

Hard work pays, let him enjoy the benefits that comes with it.

It doesn't matter if you like it or not, it definitely gonna happen.
              So why stress yourself bro?

Comment

That's possible but I want to see the fight to make sure. It's an interesting fight to me. For the record, I do lean toward AJ but it's no forgone conclusion because I've never seen Miller vulnerable even for a second before. That's intriguing for me personally.
                how can he be vulnerable when hez fighting midgets and dwarfs?

Comment

You can only fight who is in front of you and when you blow out your comp for so long, it's hard to tell how good the contenders are/were. Guys like AJ are talked up now and lauded as beasts yet a 41 y/o Klitschko almost knocked him the F out lol
                  I guess you just started watching HW boxing maybe 3/4 yrs ago.
                  A young man with barely 19 fights had the guts to go in there with a serial champion is a victory on its own.

Some had about 35 fights but couldn't summon courage to go in there with the same serial champ.

Use your tongue to count your teeth.

Comment

No shame in that. Everyone knows your power is the last thing to go. Aj was a 15 fight novice and managed to beat one of the greatest of all time.

Comment

• no but ortiz does because he beat travis kauffman

Comment

Working...
                      X