• Show
Clear All

Looks like wilder has won in the end

His shameless duck will be remembered for a long long time

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
      Looks like wilder has won in the end

His shameless duck will be remembered for a long long time
      Wilder is a joke. A paper champion. He shouldn't have that title right now.

Comment

A Fury rematch is in order first. Joshua can fight Baby Fat Miller in the meantime...

Comment

After almost getting beat by Old Man Ortiz and Fury coming back from a 3 year layoff...yeah, I think Wilder will want to sit back and protect his belts lmaooo.

Comment

60-40 split and this cat is still looking to hide up a tree

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
              Don’t you Joshua fanboys have a life? Why don’t you start a Joshua is awesome thread? Oh wait no one would participate. You hate that no one outside of England gives 2 ****s about Joshua, while Wilders profile is growing. Now Wilder doesn’t need Joshua to eat.
              I find it ironic that you call anyone a fanboy

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
                I find it ironic that you call anyone a fanboy
                Why is that? Do you see me starting 20 threads a day? Do you see me posting 20 posts a day? I just call it like I see it.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                  The ducking stretches back further than May 2018 no?
                  Wilder said 50% or no fight somewhere in the end of 2017. I believe he carried that before his Ortiz fight because I remember Parker copying him.Ha

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
                    those midgets are no way to prepare after adding and shredding 100Ibs.
                    Are you not surprised the fight was easily made so wilder can walk over the supposedly lineal champ.

We all knew the antics. It became a national story because the agenda failed and Fury got all the praise.
                    It was one of the worst cherry pick backfires ever!

Fury was clearly well below his best, but he still made Wilder look like a crude novice. And after being clowned by Fury, Deontay clowned himself with all the dumb excuses he was coming out with.

Comment

I hear tell, in old myths from the east, that if a party of people sit and circlejerk themselves long enough they can make anything true.

investigation, research, generally knowing what the **** you're talking about prior to that subject being popularized by someone whose job is to popularize, that's all worthless. Circlejerks....that's what proves stuff.

You're not just stupid people. You're stupid people with no pride or dignity and absolutely do lack the ability to think for yourselves. Drones, clones, pawns, what difference does it make which noun? Do you live your life repeating others? You ain't no man yet son.

Comment

Working...
                      X