Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Joshua Eddie Hearns puppet or just a straight up coward?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Joshua Eddie Hearns puppet or just a straight up coward?

Won’t fight Wilder or Fury and now wants to fight Whyte. The only winner Eddie Hearn here

Discuss

I don't think AJ is scared to fight both Wilder and Fury in a physical sense.
    I think he's scared of losing his 0 and his fans and reputation along with all the adulation that comes with being the best.
    Hearn is just scared that his cow will start soughing sour milk.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
      Won’t fight Wilder or Fury and now wants to fight Whyte. The only winner Eddie Hearn here

Discuss
      Ok, can you explain how he does not want to fight the guys you mentioned?

He has repeatedly mentioned he WANTS Wilder first, Fury second and then Whyte if none of those fights happen. I mean, he mentioned it about 20 times during the weekend's broadcast.

Feel free to provide sources of when he said the opposite, I'll be waiting.

Comment

Nah bro

Joshua is the mayweather of the hw division

He’s hated on

The dude has tried his best to fight wilder but the man won’t fight him

Short of kidnapping him and forcing wilder to fight, Joshua can’t do much else

Comment

AJ isn’t scared he’s a professional fighter who’s won gold and multiple straps I have a tough time believing he fears any man

I bet if it was up to him he’d fight Wilder/Fury whenever wherever. But he is corporate so you don’t really see his true personality and he mindful of what he says so the $ keeps coming in . And I can’t really knock it he seems to raking it in like he prints $ in his spare room

But like most fighters I’m assuming he’s put his trust in his team and they definitely don’t want those fights and have done a absolutely horrible job as far as public opinion and perception among most North American boxing fans and switching to DAZN has made his relevance almost non existent among sporting fans in North America

Comment

This is just BS

AJ is the only one who is actively trying to make the Wilder fight happen...and Wilder openly said that he doesn't want to fight Joshua under any circumstances and that Joshua is 'begging' for the fight. So who is the ducker now huh ? It doesn't matter what Joshua does because he can't get the guy in the Ring with him...what else can he do ? Wilder is afraid to get KO'd and all of the sudden doesn't want to become Undisputed anymore. Not no "1 champion, 1 face, 1 name" no more. His lies have been exposed to be simply talks of a ducker.

Comment

Joshua would fight either tomorrow. However it's clear as day that in an ideal world Eddie Hearn would drag this on for several years and fight the world number 7,8,9,20, etc where he is much more likely to win as Joshua can sell out against anyone in the UK. Hearn wants to avoid Fury and Wilder for as long as possible. It is also my belief that he considers Ortiz the next biggest threat, followed by Miller. I know some people may think Whyte is better than Miller, and maybe that could prove true, but Joshua has already beaten Whyte, and whilst Whyte has improved, he has still shown problems against hard hitters, Parker almost got him out of there in the end even, and Miller has the unknown about him, does he have an elite chin? We don't know, but IF he does, he could be very dangerous. He has massive body strength, good power, good speed and is a physical monster.

Comment

Not a great lover of AJ but Wilder for all his talk wont fight AJ yet, its funny to see a man who has dodged his mandatories and who after 41 fights only fought a half decent but painfully old and inactive in Ortiz and Fury because he thought he was finished. One respectable win in 41 fights is laughable for a bloke who has held a title and defended it multiple times. I suspect we will have to wait until Wilder loses his belts before he gets brave enough to actually step in the ring with Joshua. To be honest having seen just how bad Wilder actually is against a top fighter i cant say i blame him avoiding Joshua, Whyte, Povetkin, Parker or anyone else with a pulse to be fair he is so easy to hit its a matter of when he gets starched not if.

Comment

He might not be scared to actually fight them in a ring.

Him or his team are scared to lose. They know his fanbase is 95% casuals, very fickle. Once he loses, there will be no more stadium fights and big PPV's against just anybody. When the shine is gone, the fans will be too, and they know that.

So they will milk the fact they can do big numbers against anybody for now.

I mean, you can't blame them from a business perspective but it's bad for the game that they're ducking the best fights but i doubt they care when they're taking in that much per fight.

Comment

He is neither of those. The only puppet so far is Wilder, he is the one stalling on the fight. So far Fury hasn’t said anything pertaining to doing a rematch. To avoid a Joshua fight again Wilder has been vocal about doing that fight. Not sure what he is scared of, I think he beats Joshua.

Comment

Working...
                    X