Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

official nsb poster of the year poll 2018- the super six!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
    Votes are still trickling in, dont be misled by the numbers above, the poll is VERY close at the top!!!!
    you really have an agenda...you are rigging this poll yourself..mods have already overruled you...I'm winning in a landslide...you will never run another poster of the year poll again

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
      you really have an agenda...you are rigging this poll yourself..mods have already overruled you...I'm winning in a landslide...you will never run another poster of the year poll again
      How am i rigging it, you are in the lead by a couple of votes on a rough count. And Not only do the accounts im excluding have less than 750, most of them have less than 200 posts on yours.

Comment

How am i rigging it, you are in the lead by a couple of votes on a rough count. And Not only do the accounts im excluding have less than 750, most of them have less than 200 posts on yours.
        you will never run another poster of the year poll again..you are to biased

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
          you will never run another poster of the year poll again..you are to biased
          I dont want to run another one. And im not bias, i dont care who wins as long as its fair.

Comment

I dont want to run another one. And im not bias, i dont care who wins as long as its fair.
            I think you are doing a sterling job.

Keep it up

Comment

• Originally posted by abracada View Post
              I think you are doing a sterling job.

Keep it up
              Thanks mate but someone else can run it next year, never again.

Comment

• I think DramaShow should become the Mod for any poll on this website

Comment

Thanks mate but someone else can run it next year, never again.
                  You should be the Mod for any poll on this website

Comment

• Originally posted by abracada View Post
                    You should be the Mod for any poll on this website
                    Cheers man not sure id be a popular choice but im seeing this poll through anyway

Comment

Cheers man not sure id be a popular choice but im seeing this poll through anyway
                      You should a run a Poll on whether you should be the Mod for all polls?

Comment

Working...
                      X