Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

official nsb poster of the year poll 2018- the super six!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Cong**** to Larry for NSB POTY.
    Indeed, he blessed us with in-depth knowledge of the sweet science, wowed us with his boxing knowledge and is the rightful winner due to his mammoth positive contributions to this website.

Without his boxing insight and constructive input, the forum would have failed.

Comment

Cong**** to Larry for NSB POTY.
      The poll is still running

Comment

• Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
        The poll is still running
        Come on dramashow. You did just about everything you could to gerrymander the outcome. It didn’t work and Larryxxx won.

Is there still time to change my vote from your “free speech so dramashow and pals can spew racism without punishment” thread to this one for worst thread of the year?

Comment

Come on dramashow. You did just about everything you could to gerrymander the outcome. It didn’t work and Larryxxx won.

Is there still time to change my vote from your “let me spew racism” thread to this one for worst thread of the year?
          Excuse me????

Comment

• Originally posted by abracada View Post
            Indeed, he blessed us with in-depth knowledge of the sweet science, wowed us with his boxing knowledge and is the rightful winner due to his mammoth positive contributions to this website.

Without his boxing insight and constructive input, the forum would have failed.
            Lmfao. Man you can’t stand Larry. What did he do to you?

Comment

Excuse me????
              Yeah I reworded it to better capture what that thread was about. “Let me spew racism” wasn’t exactly what you wanted.

Comment

Yeah I reworded it to better capture what that thread was about. “Let me spew racism” wasn’t exactly what you wanted.
                No thats how your racist mind perceived the thread. I never mentioned race.

Comment

Is there still time to change my vote from your “free speech so dramashow and pals can spew racism without punishment” thread to this one for worst thread of the year?
                  also poll is MUCH closer than you would think when the accounts of less than 750 are substracted. eff pandas loses a couple but larry loses a good 12 or so.

Comment

No thats how your racist mind perceived the thread. I never mentioned race.
                    It’s not like I was the only poster that posted that. Come on dude.

Comment

• Votes are still trickling in, dont be misled by the numbers above, the poll is VERY close at the top!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X