Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tony Harrison Decisions Jermell Charlo, Controversial Shocker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
    Seemed like a bad decision but I did feel like a lot of rounds Cous have gone to Harrison. He was landing shots he wasnt being given credit for. I’m biased towards charlo but felt he closed the rounds better and made me forget some of Harrison’s work and the way Charlos head would snap and the sound was eye catching i guess.

I still felt like Charlo won by a few rounds.
    That's because the announcers were telling us every second the could that Charlo was winning so easily and Harrison was in survival mode from round 5 on lol. Meanwhile he was boxing pretty damn good up until the 11th round at least.

Comment

• Pulling for Koborov, would love to see Charlos go 0-2 tonight. LOL

Comment

• Damn I missed it. Ill watch and judge but a robbery is a stretch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
          Most of the people who thought Harrison won don’t like the Charlo’s or need glasses!
          Harrison needs a new pair of glasses...

Comment

• Korobov looks stiff as a board.

Comment

• Wait this Russian beat usyk before?

Comment

• Now that I think about it, that tiger print karate suit won Harrison the fight!! Not to mention he had the head band to match and one lens!! Lol hahahaha

Comment

• Told you scoring in boxing needs a overhaul otherwise we keep getting results like this.

Boxing is not intended to be scored on scorecards its incredibly difficult sport to judge, increase the rounds so we have a winner.
                  Last edited by james240; 12-22-2018, 10:21 PM.

Comment

• A few things:

- I picked Harrison to win the fight, I felt he was the better boxer.
                    - Larry Hazard's scorecard and the entire broadcast team was an embarrassment. The Fight was a lot closer than they made it seem.
                    - Charlo was hunting for the KO too often and they apparently didn't comment on the counters and clean shots Harrison was landing.

With that said I had Harrison up 6-4 going into the championship rounds. I felt Charlo needed to win those rounds. I felt Charlo won both rounds.

So a 6-6 draw would've been fine imo.

But It's not a robbery by any means. Watch the fight, Charlo was hunting for the KO and swinging and missing wildly. Harrison stuck to his gameplan.

They should definitely have a rematch.

Comment

• Jermall is scary focused. I like it. Go to the body!

Comment

Working...
                      X