Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tony Harrison Decisions Jermell Charlo, Controversial Shocker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got an erection seeing jermell weep..

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      Triple GGG looked like a beat the fuk up extra on the walking dead. And RAN out out of the ring CRYING. His own TRAINER said he LOST so shut the fuk up fa got...
      You wish d_ck face.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        Dont you owe me some fkn $$$??? Your picks are ALWAYS wrong!!!

Fuk when was the LAST time you were right???
        You have me confused with somebody else.

Comment

• Originally posted by ijmsport View Post
          Great post.

Your bolded comments sum this fight up for me. Having been to a live event, you're there watching, without the influence of commentary (you cant hear them). If 15,000+ hated the decision, that should tell you about the fight. Most everybody in attendance cant possibly be deceived or wrong in what they saw.
          I live in "The OC". Everyone knows it's the like a suburb of LA.

My brothers and several cousins are big time fight fans! If there is a good fight in LA about 80% of the time we are there! Home Depot Center, Forum, Staples Center, Honda Center, LA Sports arena. We were regulars at the Grand Olympic before it became a church!

If you never been to a live fight you must go!

Being close enough to the action, hearing the fighter & opponent!

The crowd knows!
          Last edited by TJ highway; 12-24-2018, 05:41 AM.

Comment

• Re

I'm still baffled, how such a timid performance, can win you a champion's belt !

According to Max Kellerman's "who would you rather have been" rule, you wouldnt have wanted to be Harrison in that fight!

Charlo rocked him several times! Harrison had to hold him! Charlo damn near killed him in the final round !

Harrison spent most of the time standing there, waiting for a counter! And waiting...and waiting...occasionally he'll throw a jab, or he may try a power punch!

So how is he awarded...uh...money changed hands, that's the only sense I can make out of this. The sanctioning body maybe thought that Harrison would be a better representative, something along those lines.

Heres the thing. There's usually one idiot out of the three judges . One blind one. That one is usually either nullified by the common sense of the other two, or it's a draw.

ALL THREE were blind! They had to have been...you know...
            Last edited by SHO_RULEZ; 12-25-2018, 04:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
              I live in "The OC". Everyone knows it's the like a suburb of LA.

My brothers and several cousins are big time fight fans! If there is a good fight in LA about 80% of the time we are there! Home Depot Center, Forum, Staples Center, Honda Center, LA Sports arena. We were regulars at the Grand Olympic before it became a church!

If you never been to a live fight you must go!

Being close enough to the action, hearing the fighter & opponent!

The crowd knows!
              Righteous. I'm from the general LA area. I've only been to one live event, Mosley v. Margarito at Staples Center, though I watch on TV religiously. Maybe I'll go to the Davis/Mares fight at StubHub in Feb.

Yeah, the crowd knows!

Comment

• I thought Charlo won the fight. Don't even like them. They are not in the same level as Golovkin, Canelo, and Jacobs.

Comment

Working...
                X