No announcement yet.

Golovkin Outboxed Canelo at 36. P4P1! GTFIH! REAL PUNCH COUNT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jcj0427 View Post
    coming forward and being aggressive is the reason canelo won the 2nd fight according to his fans, but apparently GGG coming forward in the first fight did not matter at all. typical Clen-nelo fans.

ONCE A CHEATER ALWAYS A CHEATER!!

Canelo easily landed the more telling punches in both fights.

In the first fight GGG only landed to very good punches against Canelo's many clean Uppercuts and Body shots.

In the second fight Golovkin took a beating, possibly a career changing beating. I would not be the least surprised if Canelo took what was left of GGGs prime in the second fight.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
      We can discuss who won all night, but the part that makes me laugh are most of the Golovkin haters / some fake Canelo fans. They'll walk around screaming "Canelo ATG" and "Golovkin biggest hypejob", not realizing they have been evenly matched in the ring.. despite Canelo being a ~decade younger.
      correct.

The thing is vast majority 80% in first fight, 70+% in second fight all saw GGG won.

Comment

canelo should have lost both fights. his fans are just extra vocal to overcompensate for the fact he should have 4 L's

schooled by floyd
        lost 8-4 to lara, clearly
        lost 8-4 to GGG 1
        lost 7-5 to GGG 2

best in the world doe/

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
          We can discuss who won all night, but the part that makes me laugh are most of the Golovkin haters / some fake Canelo fans. They'll walk around screaming "Canelo ATG" and "Golovkin biggest hypejob", not realizing they have been evenly matched in the ring.. despite Canelo being a ~decade younger.
          Maybe I'm not paying attention but I have not seen Canelo fans claiming he's already an ATG.

In fact most Canelo fans accept both fights were close. I had the first fight a draw but can see why someone would score it for Canelo, and I can accept someone scoring it for G.

The second fight Canelo just gave G a beating Mexican style.

On the contrary, I've seen many G fans claim G is on par or better than ATGs Hagler, Hopkins, or Monzon. True story.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
            Real punch count

In the first fight Canelo landed MORE power punches despite throwing 100 LESS, but that didn't matter because Gennady's punches "supposedly" had more effect...with that P I S T O N OF A JAB

Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post
            Golovkin will pump that piston like jab into Alvarez face all night,and when canelo puts his guard up,golovkin will start ripping it to the body,and landing those short uppercuts through the guard.
            Originally posted by ThomasJK View Post
            The piston jab of Golovkin will stifle Alvarez. I see a very similar fight scenario as the Lemieux fight. The man has under rated jabbing speed and power.
            While GGG doesn't posses FMs speed, that piston jab and quick hard counters to the body and head will prove way to much for the young Mexican.
            Originally posted by Jubei View Post
            GGG didn't even show 50% of his repertoire yet. People were extremely surprised when they saw how he fought against Lemieux and how he controlled him with his piston like Jab.
            Originally posted by DocGreenThumb. View Post
            He also has never fought someone with a piston jab like GGGs and that jab helps GGG keep his distance so he can land his power shots. GGG also has a granite chin that can't be cracked. Not even that ped cheat Connelo could crack his chin. Good luck Charlo.
            Oh sure,... that skinnier neck will snap back alot more once it feels that diesel piston jab of Golovkins. That’s all the better for GGG. I bet canelo is laying on his suite bed with multiple IV’s rehydrating like a science fiction movie.
            Originally posted by mathed View Post
            Lemieux and Stevens were barely able to touch him because they had power and he fought more defensively. He said Brook wasn't a real MW and did not have the power to faze him, so he fought carelessly. Jacobs will have to deal with a high guard and a piston jab on fight night.
            GGG is superior to Kovo in every aspect of the game. There is no comparison. I hope one day GGG and Ward will face off once and for all and we will see who the better fighter really is. Until then, Ward has his games to play and GGG has his. Every boxer GGG has faced has tasted that diesel piston jab an none are ever the same after that,.....including Daniel Jacobs. Kovo' jab is nowhere near as lethal as GGG's. When GGG goes to the body things really go south for the opposition. I think Ward would suffer the same fate.
            GGG won't need a defense against Canelo because GGG will be in typical full offence while Canelo will be going backwards for as long as the fight goes. I don't think Canelo has ever taken the hits to the chin GGG has and once GGG exposes Canelo with that piston like jab, we will all see a side off Canelo we have never seen,.....pure fear and disillusion with reality. If GGG spreads the damage to the body of Canelo (and not head hunting like he did late with DJ), I see Canelo gassing out fast, trying to protect, and getting ko'd, the ref stopping it, or his corner throwing in the towel. As stated before, this will be very similar to the Lemieux fight. Honestly, I would have rather watched Canelo fight Lemieux, Charlo, or any other up and comer middle weight than this last fight with JCC Jr.
            Hey Freddie,....Get the *** outta here!! Remember how swollen Cottos upper lip was after the Pacman beat his azz, add to that the swollen nose of Lemieux and you will see just what Cotto would look like after he'd take a severe beating from GGG. No way he could answer that piston like jab of GGG. I won't even mention how awful his sides would look after taking the body shots GGG would land. I'm seeing that slab of meat Rocky Balboa "tenderized" in the movie. No Sir, for Cotto, that GGG fight opportunity ship has sailed. This article is nothing but grey static with little substance at all. Just typical BS fishing for a big cash-out fight.
            Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
            Landing 33% of your total power punches.. And still hitting with the piston jab vs landing 40% of power punches and not hitting with the jab, because you don't throw.
            Originally posted by mathed View Post
            Like I've been saying, they knew upfront that GGG would tax that ass so they bulked the diva up like a tank thinking she'd possibly be able to catch GGG early and take him out. But, as the recent videos have shown, the diva looks like she's punching in first gear now that the extra muscle has been added.

GGG will piston jab right through her guard and batter that face all night long. Reality is starting to set in for her pimp now....will they find a way out of the fight before the 16th?
            You would think Canelo would've been marked up with how many PISTON JABS he ate between the two fights.

Fight 1:

[IMG]https://www.vegasnews.com/wp-content/uploads/***EL_Canelo-Alvarez_Photo-credit-Gabe-Ginsberg-7.jpg[/IMG]

Fight 2:

But, ummm..NOPE. Looks quite the opposite. Not only did those piston jabs do zero damage, but Ca$hnelo's power shots M U R D E R E D Gennady.

So make all the conspiracy videos you want. This is not amateur boxing. Bleeding, cuts, swelling, and bruising are all scored by judges (rightfully). The career pitter-patter MW got pushed around and bullied by the JMW coming off knee surgery and a year's layoff.

Too easy. And LMFAO at all the idiots quoted in this thread. Ya'llmake my stay at BS tolerable as dealing with "professional bloggers" here like WhiteWonderBreadMan are almost intolerable
            Last edited by Bjl12; 12-18-2018, 11:04 PM.

Comment

A lot of Canelos power puncheswere blocked or missed, even to the body. Sucks because in real time, those look like they land and are given priority, despite not landing clean. It was surprising to see that an elbow opened up Golovkins eye too. Oh well. It's been 3 months. Boxing goes on. And people saying Golovkin got a beating are just trying to convince themselves. His face looked like **** and was bruised after Rosado but no one would claim it was even a competitive match. Some guys bruise easier.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowballer View Post
                You do realize punch count is not a scoring criteria in the pros right??
                Are you nuts of course punch counts are a scoring criteria. What do you want them to do, syncronized swimming in the ring. Get real..

Comment

Jesus Christ. Not this artorias "My compubox is better than your compubox" shlt again.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowballer View Post
                    Canelo easily landed the more telling punches in both fights.

In the first fight GGG only landed to very good punches against Canelo's many clean Uppercuts and Body shots.

In the second fight Golovkin took a beating, possibly a career changing beating. I would not be the least surprised if Canelo took what was left of GGGs prime in the second fight.
                    More bull****. You should start a composting service. Canelo was stunned by Golovkin in both fights. Golovkin's jab you know the pitty pat jabs as you and your nut job cronies love to say snapped Canelo s head back on a regular basis and forced him back in both fights. Fun fact Golovkin landed more punches to Canelo's head in both fights than Canelo landed on him. I have to somewhat agree though they both landed heavy leather and it's less likely that a 36 year old will recover as well as a younger man.
                    Last edited by TonyGe; 12-18-2018, 10:51 PM.

Comment

jabs don't count in boxing unless this is floyd vs pac! then i will say the opposite! i will also pretend to care about peds for years and then defend a ped cheat!

Comment

Working...
                      X