No announcement yet.

DAZN Numbers for Canelo/Fielding "Shockingly Low"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kingstip9 View Post
    Disrespectful? I havnt watched DAZN, curious on the specifics with this.. anything particularly bad ?
    Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
    The opponent definitely didn't help and the streaming service is new in America so folks still were probably unaware of how to watch the fight.

But elaborate on how they have been disrespecting other fighters. In their commercials or what?
    In their mock up video of 'canelo punch out'

Comment

Originally posted by Stinger1 View Post
      This Meltzer guy is stating the obvious! Of course the paying subscribers are shockingly low, with 5 million downloads before the Canelo fight and all were probabl taking advantage of the free month to watch Canelo. The subscriber number will likely rise over the next few months but will obviously depend on the quality of schedule.
      He said the viewer's were low not the subscribers.

Comment

This is just nonsense. So this idiot says I don't know the numbers, DAZN only knows but he says they won't release them but after saying that they are low. So you just speculating and making shyt up ok I got you. Unless you got a source to back it up you have no clue the subscribers or views DAZN got this weekend. What we do know is how many downloads they got that is proven and a lot. We know it sold out MSG that is proven. The rest is just agenda based hate.
        Last edited by bigdunny1; 12-18-2018, 06:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfie* View Post
          This is pure speculation off a guy who is basically saying the numbers might be low and Dazn won't release the numbers cus it might be low. All speculation. Try again.
          Yup trying pawn this off as legit news by saying he's a Ppv guy but ingoring the fact the fight wasn't on PPV so what qualifiers him to know internal numbers that only a person working at DAZN would have. He's making shyt up lol

Comment

Originally posted by RoyJonesJrp4pno1 View Post
            He said the viewer's were low not the subscribers.
            I'm pretty sure he meant subscribers. He talks about viewers and subscribers as if they are the same thing. We can all believe what we want to believe but I find it difficult to fathom how 5m downloads resulted in no viewers. However I could 100% believe the Canelo announcement resulted in no subscribers. Time will tell.

Comment

It was a turd of a fight, I wouldn't be surprised. Fairplay to Canelo, he got his huge paycheck and wanted an easy fight after two GGG bouts. It's understandable, just don't expect the audience to tune in. I passively watched it on my phone since i gave the app anyway, I'd imagine others did as well.

Comment

DAZN only has 88k subscribers that includes free ones.

They are gonna be gone.

Comment

Well he wasn't fighting a killer, and he was a complete unknown with no known wins on his resume.

Comment

people forget that most of floyds showtime fights lost them money. they were only able to make it up with the canelo and pac fights here i dont know how they are going to make it up. a third ggg fight is big but not that big and for 10 dollars not 70. some number cruncher must have forgot to carry a zero when offering canelo that contract

Comment

I can picture Floyds hating ass smiling with his fingers cross hoping that this will fail for Canelo

Comment

Working...
                      X