Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo MAKES DAZN THE #1 App On ANDRIOD AND IOS! IN HIS FIRST FIGHT!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lmao IT IS EASY for any app to be popular for a few hours. You can refresh the list and you can see indie apps on the top. DAZN only got 4k subscribers from Canelo lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
      Lmao IT IS EASY for any app to be popular for a few hours. You can refresh the list and you can see indie apps on the top. DAZN only got 4k subscribers from Canelo lmao.
      Source?,.......

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        But he isn't the reason why doe. The boxers are the ones that bring the people to arenas at the end of the day. Hence why DAZN went all out for Canelo.
        Your welcome .

Comment

Originally posted by Ric Flair Drip View Post
          They got NFL on there???????????????????????????????
          Only in Canada and I heard its crap. Games are delayed so for people who are into fantasy, you know what happens before you actually watch it happen.

Comment

Originally posted by rolshans View Post
            If you think the NFL doesn't play in Canada, then I don't know what to tell you, bud.
            I said NHL. Yes the NFL is on DAZN up here, that’s a different sport.

Comment

Originally posted by WarHagler View Post
              Your welcome Uk, if wasn't for the great American that is Odlh Dazn would have fell into obscurity.
              Why would the UK care about DAZN? We don't even get it over here.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                Why would the UK care about DAZN? We don't even get it over here.
                You are welcome my friend .

Comment

Thanks to canelo

Comment

Originally posted by filup79 View Post
                    Only in Canada and I heard its crap. Games are delayed so for people who are into fantasy, you know what happens before you actually watch it happen.
                    Weak..............so not in the US?? that sucks It be legit if I could watch my Niners every week on the cheap...fwaken redzone is stoopid expensive...........

Comment

It did terrible ratings apparently. Doesn't matter if it was most used when it was a ****ing bloodbath.

Comment

Working...
                      X