Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo MAKES DAZN THE #1 App On ANDRIOD AND IOS! IN HIS FIRST FIGHT!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do they have or had a free trial?

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      It doesn't matter if he does. UK residence cannot download the app, so it must be latino fans who are probably riding with Canelo.
      Eddie Hearn might be a world recognized name Is what i was trying to say .

Comment

Originally posted by WarHagler View Post
        Eddie Hearn might be a world recognized name Is what i was trying to say .
        But he isn't the reason why doe. The boxers are the ones that bring the people to arenas at the end of the day. Hence why DAZN went all out for Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
          Do they have or had a free trial?
          Im pretty sure alot of them were first time free trial users, I got hit up a tons from people asking me about the fight last minute and I told ema bout the free trial on the app.

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
            DAZN are going nowhere dip****, they are launching in countries all over the world, the latest one being Brazil.
            Who cares if they're launching all over the world. DAZN might be successful all over but the US. Here in the US it will take more than boxing, Bellator, cricket and highlights of MLB to succeed. We are talking about DAZN USA. Every other country DAZN is in gets way more content than the US does mainly because the major sports will sell their rights to broadcast their leagues in other countries not available.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
              Im pretty sure alot of them were first time free trial users, I got hit up a tons from people asking me about the fight last minute and I told ema bout the free trial on the app.
              I should had checked it out. It was not until a few days after the fight that I heard from this

Comment

Originally posted by filup79 View Post
                Who cares if they're launching all over the world. DAZN might be successful all over but the US. Here in the US it will take more than boxing, Bellator, cricket and highlights of MLB to succeed. We are talking about DAZN USA. Every other country DAZN is in gets way more content than the US does mainly because the major sports will sell their rights to broadcast their leagues in other countries not available.
                Yup. Up here in Canada, hockey is king. Does DAZN have the NHL? Nope. They have the KHL. If anyone is curious what that is, it’s a pro league in Russia where you play if you’re not good enough to play in the NHL or it’s brother leagues

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                  Yup. Up here in Canada, hockey is king. Does DAZN have the NHL? Nope. They have the KHL. If anyone is curious what that is, it’s a pro league in Russia where you play if you’re not good enough to play in the NHL or it’s brother leagues
                  If you think the NFL doesn't play in Canada, then I don't know what to tell you, bud.

Comment

Originally posted by filup79 View Post
                    Correct. DAZN Canada has the NFL and Soccer matches.

IDK this seems like a classic pump and dump app where someone uses the free time and then never looks at it again..

Comment

Originally posted by R01 View Post
                      What are the paid subscriber rates? Specifically boxing related; not for the NFL subscribers.
                      They got NFL on there???????????????????????????????

Comment

Working...
                      X