Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Warns Miller That He Won't Tolerate His Trash Talk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

“Miller will get his chance if he wants to fight,” Joshua said. “He doesn’t need to become my enemy and get on my wrong side to get the fight. He can sit down like a business man and negotiate his terms with dignity and respect and we can shake hands and fight. Miller will get his chance”
    I like AJ but this is BOXING "BRUV", you sound sensitive and soft, again I like AJ, rooted for him during his Olympic Run as if he was American (even tho he lost to Erislandy Savon in the 1st Round and to the Italian Fighter in the Finals ) but if he is coming to America then he is going to need tougher skin ESPECIALLY if he plans on doing fights in New York. Prime example of the way New York Is, even the fans are going to be brutally honest with you... nobody care what you have done in the UK and how Popular you are in the UK

I think AJ can be huge in America I always said that but that Letting Hearn speak for him BS won't work and you most certainly cannot let Big Baby Miller say stuff about dating your mom and still want to be peaceful with him keep that soft SH#T in the UK if you not coming to RULE WITH A IRON FIST like Lennox Lewis did
    Last edited by sicko; 12-16-2018, 04:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
      I wonder will he throw that same challenge out to Wilder for stepping to his face? If what he says is true that he wants Deontay Wilder next, then that was the reason why he stayed away from the Staples Center because he thought Deontay would step to him like Miller did. He didn't want no trouble with Wilder. He was scared
      Wilder coming face to face with AJ means nothing if hez not gonna sign the contract on his table.
      You guys just like to be noticed on this forum with meaningless comments.

Comment

Now people see why he avoids being in a room with Wilder and Fury this dude soft.

Comment

Originally posted by lion33lit View Post
          On point....what a post!
          Thanks bro

Comment

The man tells everyone that if Miller gets in his face again he's gonna handle business and all you people see that translated as AJ is soft?

He doesn't look soft to me every time I've seen him fight. Wtf are you smoking.

You Americans literally only pay attention to all that WWE crap and believe it's real.

Comment

But he will tolerate the trash talk from Wilder and Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                But he will tolerate the trash talk from Wilder and Fury.
                Throwing insults at Joshua on social media is different than calling Joshua name and insulting his mum in front of him. Wilder and Fury to my knowledge so far haven’t done anything like that. Miller did during the Povetkin fight promo in America. That’s probably why Joshua is referring to.

Comment

If no Wilder or Fury, I'd much rather see Joshua vs Big Baby or Ortiz than the winner of Whyte/Chisora.

Comment

Weird talk from a weird guy

Comment

Who writes this crap? "I'm not too-faced?" Two, to, and too. Go back to school or get someone to proof read it before publishing.

Comment

Working...
                      X