Comments Thread For: Joshua Warns Miller That He Won't Tolerate His Trash Talk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheIronMike View Post
    This is so manufactured and fake its hilarious
    You mean this is a show to create interest for a future fight, These guys really don't like each other?

I thought They wanted to go at it bare fisted for free, and not have to wait for months to fight with gloves on for millions

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Bart View Post
      AJ's bonkers, been living in that bubble since 2012 and no longer has any sense of reality. He's always going on about HIS shine and HIS money and HIS plan as if it's been ordained and these other guys are being unreasonable by trying to get their own shine and money. And then when they try to fight him, then they're jealous and trying to get shine and money off his name. You have three of the belts! Who are people supposed to want to fight? It's the absolute worst though when he tries to use legacy and unification to at least make it sound like he's trying to get the Wilder fight, but then doesn't think it's even important enough to even show up to the Fury-Wilder fight, and then doubles down to DECLARE that he wasn't even going to watch it live! Yes AJ, your passion for the sport and its history are extremely evident in your behavior. smdh
      On point....what a post!

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
        And more than a few UK fans here are quite proud of that fact regarding Hearn. They feel that AJ and every other meat puppet, would do good to just listen to Tommy twinkle toes...using the two ears instead of the lone mouth. To these fans, Hearns is the fighter, the cause, the reason... It is his win or loss and under those conditions, AJ is best just doing as told to fufill his role, and to be blessed for being considered one of Tommy's best meat puppets!

If Tommy tells AJ to go fight jesus I would imagine a complaint would be tolerated...But other than that? AJ could fight Jimmy Hoffa's ghost...and these fans would show up and root for Tommy's meat puppet. i could see it now. AJ shadow boxing around the goal posts at the Meadowlands, trying to maybe get one of those ghost radios to connect to Hoffa... It would be a spectacle that no doubt would be somehow justified by the likes of Bobby Barrett and Sid Knee at the opportune time and thread here on the boards.

I can hear it now "But it sold more than a Wilder versus a giant tomato sculpture would!!" And of course WBA guy chiming in to say what sold more would depend on where the tomato sculpture was placed....
        Your post was confusing but I like you and respect your other posts. Don’t let these Wilder fans rope- a- dope you into putting the Baby oil on. It’s the 2 week anniversary since Wilder made that ridiculous claim and apparently 3000 Wilder fans on Monday morning plan to walk through Central Park with baby oil applied to their body in protest..... Freaks

Comment

This will be AJs MSG debut soon

Comment

Miller can't be trash talking and be fighting midgets.
            He needs to step up, at least he has a belt now.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
              I don't think Miller is intended to be at Wembley or anywhere else in the UK. Miller will be AJ's venture into the US, specifically MSG. Big Baby is a New Yorker and should be able to put people in seats there. Not sure when that will be but all during that DAZN broadcast they we're doing subtle things to hint at Big Baby and MSG.
              BigBaby is a loudmouth bum blaster but hell sell the fight at least

Comment

I wonder will he throw that same challenge out to Wilder for stepping to his face? If what he says is true that he wants Deontay Wilder next, then that was the reason why he stayed away from the Staples Center because he thought Deontay would step to him like Miller did. He didn't want no trouble with Wilder. He was scared

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Bart View Post
                  AJ's bonkers, been living in that bubble since 2012 and no longer has any sense of reality. He's always going on about HIS shine and HIS money and HIS plan as if it's been ordained and these other guys are being unreasonable by trying to get their own shine and money. And then when they try to fight him, then they're jealous and trying to get shine and money off his name. You have three of the belts! Who are people supposed to want to fight? It's the absolute worst though when he tries to use legacy and unification to at least make it sound like he's trying to get the Wilder fight, but then doesn't think it's even important enough to even show up to the Fury-Wilder fight, and then doubles down to DECLARE that he wasn't even going to watch it live! Yes AJ, your passion for the sport and its history are extremely evident in your behavior. smdh
                  He doesn't need to show in any damn fight. Hez contract will represent him.
                  All we need is a damn signature and the fight is made.

Comment

What an over sensitive vagina.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                      Don’t buy into this BS...
                      AJ-Miller is an uninteresting and unwarranted matchup. No manufactured “beef” will change that
                      I guess miller is an undefeated bum then.

Comment

Working...
                      X