No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Warns Miller That He Won't Tolerate His Trash Talk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
    😂😂😂 He won’t even get in the ring with them.
    What next when he KTFO both of them?
    He should retire I guess, others don't matter.

Comment

Ex drug dealer who talks about “superior black race”.
      So classy...😭
      It doesn't change the fact that hez the best HW and unique in his own way and holds all the cards.
      If you can't deal with that, there is nothing I can do for you.
      Now flush.

Comment

• Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
        It doesn't change the fact that hez the best HW and unique in his own way and holds all the cards.
        If you can't deal with that, there is nothing I can do for you.
        Now flush.
        Truth hurts doesn’t it...
        AJ fanboy in hell😂😂

Comment

What next when he KTFO both of them?
          He should retire I guess, others don't matter.
          He won’t even fight them...
          Fury’s resume>AJ’s resume. We all know who #1 is

Comment

Truth hurts doesn’t it...
            AJ fanboy in hell😂😂
            I just gave you facts, don't know what you talking about bro.

Comment

He won’t even fight them...
              Fury’s resume>AJ’s resume. We all know who #1 is
              Lolx..... You are indeed a GOAT.
              End of.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                You read this board, man. If you're trying to tell me you don't see it, then i'm sorry I don't believe you. It's there constantly by most Americans on here. Hell, go and read the very comments on this thread from the start and see for yourself That Americans are saying the complete opposite of the facts. Thefreshbrawler is one of those pieces of ****

I only defend Hearn when people are constantly lying about him. I'd do that with anyone out there. Even Americans. I like the truth, not a distorted version of it. I think for myself, and myself only.

I'm the one with the hard on for Ortiz and not all the Americans on this site? Is this some kind of joke or something? Are you intentionally being ironic? The Brits on here keep it real when it comes to Ortiz. It's the Americans who think he's some kind of elite that Joshua has to beat to prove himself when he's beaten better and more proven fighters than Ortiz. But the Americans won't hear of it. You don't even have to look for this evidence. The forum is full of comments from your end with this nonsense.
                Your talking about a few posters, not any great majority of a country.

Yeah but you go out of your way to demean Ortiz when he is a talented fighter. I don't care what happens between him and Joshua but he is not beneath Joshua anymore than Whyte was beneath Joshua... In both cases, with Whyte and with Ortiz they gave tremendous effort and had their moments against the other guy... For Ortiz that would be Wilder who he had 3 sheets to the wind.

You don't need to defend a promoter... Its naive! lol. Hearns is out for the money and will say anything to bring it, and does not necessarily care for what is best for the legacy of Joshua who should be fighting the best. If it was up to the fighters they would fight each other, so when Hearn starts getting you parrots to start legitimising his moves its quite ridiculous.

The best thing for boxing are the things you resist the most. The Lineal for example. This title belongs to the fans and is a way of the fans using their will to get the promoters to go suck lemons, while the fighters become inclined to fight the best, by beating the man who beat the best. You see how that works?

But you guys would rather spew the crap that twinkle toes does... Well guess what? all fans, UK, Messicans, MOhimidans, Chyanese, muricans...can get behind the people's champ. the man who beat the best. You take this title as an affront to Joshua, that is so silly. So silly indeed.

Comment

I just gave you facts, don't know what you talking about bro.
                  You didn’t give me one fact you gave me your opinion.
                  Which is worthless...

Comment

You didn’t give me one fact you gave me your opinion.
                    Which is worthless...
                    Whatever your agenda is, it's dead on arrival. You can move on, it's a failed campaign.

Comment

Whatever your agenda is, it's dead on arrival. You can move on, it's a failed campaign.
                      I have no agenda cause unlike you I am not a fanboy.

You said you gave me facts you never therefore you are WRONG.

Take the L and move on kid.

Comment

Working...
                      X