• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boxing is dead and I'm a necrophiliac.

Alice Cooper - I Love The Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
      been here since MAB days back in 2006. bet you don't know MAB huh

this my biggest problem too why it is dying.

blah blah truth hurts. it's dead.

who crossed over? it was only Mcgregor because he's a true showman and boxing having Mayweather who can generate money such as they made made it possible. Mcgregor won't cross over for a Canelo or GGG fight.

i am a fan that's why i am complaining.
      You're not a real boxing fan, you don't belong here. That's why you're complaining. Delete your account.

Comment

who crossed over? it was only Mcgregor because he's a true showman and boxing having Mayweather who can generate money such as they made made it possible. Mcgregor won't cross over for a Canelo or GGG fight.
        Several top MMA fighters have tried to cross over. Anderson Silva tried to fight Roy Jones for years. GSP also flirted with the idea. Jon Jones recently state he'd like to try his hand at boxing as well....for the big payday. Dana only relented to McGregor because..he's McGregor.

Aside from that, many former kick boxers crossed over to boxing. Off the top of my head I know of Klitschko, Miller, Algeri and Page.

Comment

Hip Hop Things...

Comment

1979 - Boxing's Dead Once Ali retires

1984 - Boxing's dead now since Sugar Ray Leonard retired

1990 - Mike Tyson getting KO'd just killed Boxing

1999 - Oscar getting screwed against Trinidad killed Boxing

2007 - Mayweather vs Oscar just KILLED Boxing (record breaking PPV buys)

2015 - Mayweather vs Pacquiao just KILLED Boxing (All time PPV record)

We're still here huh....

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
              been here since MAB days back in 2006. bet you don't know MAB huh.
              Then you should know better (b/u). MAB > Morales

Comment

It's not dead.

It's the most basic sport. The truest test. Every great element of every sport gets displayed in Boxing in its most honest form.

Yet self interest continues to plague it, just as it always did. I'm almost jealous of MMA. It's a joke but at least it has a dominant organisation to run it.

No idea how to fix it. Suspect it would take the fighters to do it. But the top fighters are raking in the cash. They've no interest in finding the sport.

Comment

back to farmville you go

Comment

''This thing they call 'rap'....Wont last. Just a fad.''

Sheesh

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                      Why are you even debating what you think?
                      It's a stupid thing to say on a boxing forum were fans of boxing come to talk boxing.
                      Geez man and you call me the idiot.
                      jakol ka nalang.

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                      You're not a real boxing fan, you don't belong here. That's why you're complaining. Delete your account.
                      tell me a great fight you just saw and how it wasn't facked in the ass?

Comment

Working...
                      X