No announcement yet.

Just don’t see GGG doing that to fielding

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just don’t see GGG doing that to fielding

I have a feeling fielding fights GGG differently and drags him out maybe it’s a late stoppage by Golovkin but more than likely a points win. No way does he bodybag him like Canelo did tonight.

Canelo's hand speed was key here and in general at 168, ggg much slower it would've lasted much longer.

Comment

Lol stop.........

Comment

Pretty sure that Loma UDs Fielding. Maybe makes him quit too.

Comment

If Golovkin did that tonight the posts on the forum would be vastly different. They'd be about how good he looked and that he's going to run through 168.

Comment

The lengths people go to in order to make this fight look anything other than a disgraceful joke.

It actually reminds me of the GGG/Dominic Wade fight.

Comment

GGG is pushing 40 and slow. Of course Rocky would have lasted a few more rounds
              Styles make fights

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
                Canelo's hand speed was key here and in general at 168, ggg much slower it would've lasted much longer.
                I agree.

Now I’m not saying rocky is the 2nd coming of Calzaghe but I feel he uses his length more on GGG who has completely abandoned the body game in recent years and been a headhunter. Fielding is awkward enough to drag him along for several rounds maybe until the final bell. GGG is like molasses compared to Canelo and would never have found those openings that quickly.

Comment

Nope. GGG would have stopped him earlier. He's too squared up no power or defense. A human punching bag.

Comment

Katie Taylor destroys Fielding inside five.

Comment

Working...
                    X