No announcement yet.

Just don’t see GGG doing that to fielding

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
    GGG goes life and death with Fielding no doubt about that.
    Fckn BS, GGG would blow him outa there just the same, Fielding is a B level fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      If Golovkin did that tonight the posts on the forum would be vastly different. They'd be about how good he looked and that he's going to run through 168.
      Damned right they would be alot different. They would be about why GGG was fighting and overmatched opponent and not charlo, andrade, etc and so forth. You got the ‘different’ right bobby ***** boy. But you are way off with the rest of your hating rhetoric 😁

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
        Pretty sure that Loma UDs Fielding. Maybe makes him quit too.
        LOL!

I don’t know but trying to gather anything from beating this tomato can, all I can do is SMH.

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasJK View Post
          Damned right they would be alot different. They would be about why GGG was fighting and overmatched opponent and not charlo, andrade, etc and so forth. You got the ‘different’ right bobby ***** boy. But you are way off with the rest of your hating rhetoric 😁
          Golovkins whole resume is full of guys like Fielding. Clowns were calling Golovkin an ATG because he beat guys like Fielding.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
            I have a feeling fielding fights GGG differently and drags him out maybe it’s a late stoppage by Golovkin but more than likely a points win. No way does he bodybag him like Canelo did tonight.
            Lol

You missed the GGG v Martirosyan fight then. That's basically all this was. Except Fielding was worse than trash and everyone knew it. He was ktfo two fights ago for fks sake.

Comment

People are just making up lies I’ve never said fielding batters GGG only that he fights him differently and does way better against a slower, shorter headhunter. Fielding comes from a good amateur background and can box quite a bit. GGG has been proven to have great difficulty with boxers like Canelo and Jacobs.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
                Fckn BS, GGG would blow him outa there just the same, Fielding is a B level fighter.
                GGG has never once tested himself at a higher weight class, its a different level GGG hasn never experienced.

Comment

Originally posted by Shrap View Post

The lengths people go to in order to make this fight look anything other than a disgraceful joke.

It actually reminds me of the GGG/Dominic Wade fight.

shockingly i think this may be slightly worse than GGG-wade

and i didnt know that was possible

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                    GGG has never once tested himself at a higher weight class, its a different level GGG hasn never experienced.
                    are you implying that rocky was anywhere near being classified as a "test" ?

if so i would like to know why you think that

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                      If Golovkin did that tonight the posts on the forum would be vastly different. They'd be about how good he looked and that he's going to run through 168.
                      You might be right and your posts would be just the opposite because you are no better.

Here’s the truth no matter if this was Golovkin or Canelo, Fielding is maybe a cut above a tomato can. Not even a gate keeper.

No hate for Canelo, deserved a stay busy fight. Let’s see what he does next. This fight was meaningless.

Comment

Working...
                      X