Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Destroys Rocky Fielding in Three For WBA Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People are ignorant when it comes to this boxing ****. You have the same people i see on these forums who talked **** about all the people Canelo wouldn't fight. Trout? Done. Lara? Done. GGG Done twice. Throw Mayweather and Cotto in there too. He fought everyone they said he ducked, beat them, still not enough. Who else does he have to fight? Charlo twins who have yet to have any career defining wins?Maybe you just don't know wtf you're talking about. Or maybe just jealous you haven't done **** in your life.

Comment

• Khan lasted longer than this bum, think about that for a second.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
        You're right, it was a guy who Mundo stopped in the 1st. I may be completely off my rocker but Canelo just seemed very massive and his shots were incredibly audible. Canelo is a top notch fighter and Fielding is not. The outcome makes sense and maybe I am just skeptical.
        Well in fairness to Canelo, he dealt with him the way he is supposed to, they are levels apart.

You get too many fighters that put on average performances and find themselves getting dragged down to the level of opposition for some reason. I think these fights are pointless, but if they're gonna get made, then i prefer to see the better fighter just go in and do a job.

Not sure what we can take from it in regards to Canelo. Rocky already got blown away in 1 round against the only genuinely good fighter he faced before.

I think Canelo's shots looked good but i think any world level fighter would do the same to Rocky Fielding.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
          Sorry but it was a ****ty analogy. Fail
          Maybe had you said that I would give you some respect but you just looked up the word analogy since you didn’t know what it meant until now. The only think that failed was you in HS. Beat it chump.

Comment

• Originally posted by E-Thug View Post
            That was a better fight than Canelo V Rocky
            NOOO!!. Tyson had 2 knockdowns in that fight and a knockout without actually landing a punch hahaha. Seldon was frightened out of his mind

Comment

• This fight was straight up trash. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a complete idiot.

Comment

You do realize what Canelo did tonight only the 3rd fighter to have accomplished his feat of moving up to SMW and winning a title. The other two are Sugar Ray Leonard and Tommy Hearns. So sorry but these are undisputed facts and no amount of belly aching can change these facts. He is a multi divisional multi time champion with many years to come
                Technically he is, but does the WBA regular title mean a lot?

Let's be fair, we would laugh at a guy if beat Manuel Charr for his WBA regular and then ran around calling himself the heavyweight champion of the world.

It is a world title, but with an asterisk.

If Canelo really wanted to be a 168 champ, he should fight one of the genuine champs, like the guy that already smashed Fielding in a round.

That's not to knock Canelo's achievements but let's just see things for what they are.
                Last edited by EasternEuroFan; 12-16-2018, 01:03 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
                  Maybe had you said that I would give you some respect but you just looked up the word analogy since you didn’t know what it meant until now. The only think that failed was you in HS. Beat it chump.
                  Lol I’m college degree (Bachelor) in business/minor economics. Five year active duty Marine Corps vet. I’m quite certain I know what analogy is and not a chump. But thanks

Comment

• When this fight was announced and before it started today, I said Fielding was a bum and that he would get stopped early. Of course there are a lot of ****** ass people on here that don’t know s...about boxing. Oscar was trying to pump this fight up like it was going to be competitive. Shame on you if you bought it. It will be on you tube by tomorrow. Garbage fight!!! Actually I just checked; it’s on you tube already in HD..LMAO!!!
                    Last edited by markther; 12-16-2018, 01:11 AM.

Comment

You do realize what Canelo did tonight only the 3rd fighter to have accomplished his feat of moving up to SMW and winning a title. The other two are Sugar Ray Leonard and Tommy Hearns. So sorry but these are undisputed facts and no amount of belly aching can change these facts. He is a multi divisional multi time champion with many years to come
                      Hearns and Leonard didn't win a secondary title though, they actually won the real ones.

Comment

Working...
                      X