Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      wow, Canelo is a stud

that was the greatest performance I have ever seen

Canelo put himself right up there with Leonard and Hearns

he jumped another division and WRECKED another champion

titles at 154, 160, 168

#anyonefrom154-168baby

Fielding should revive his career by dropping to 160 and beating up Golovkin

At least you have a sense of humor..

Comment

• Yawn😴

Oh oh sorry. Let’s see with this great win everyone will be afraid of Canelo!!😜😝

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
          nah

i think theyll do canelo vs ggg 3 at 168 for the WBA regular Super middleweight title
          I agree. Canelo will give GGG a third fight...but he will never give him back his middleweight titles. He will blow him off with his fake new belt and win or lose...he will still be the middleweight champ and the guy who dethroned the middleweight king.

Comment

• Originally posted by markther View Post
            When this fight was announced and before it started today, I said Fielding was a bum and that he would get stopped early. Of course there are a lot of stupid ass people on here that don’t know s...about boxing. Oscar was trying to pump this fight up like it was going to be competitive. Shame on you if you bought it. It will be on you tube by tomorrow. Garbage fight!!! Actually I just checked; it’s on you tube already in HD..LMAO!!!
            Most of us knew this was a B.S fight. I attended last week's card with Loma and will be attending next week's at Barclay's and I live almost three hours away. You know why I wasn't at this card? Because the main event was garbage. I dont blame Canelo and the powers that be for an easy payday but hopefully May is Andrade or Charlo!

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyJonesJrp4pno1 View Post
              In effect you want Fury and Wilder to duck AJ.
              Please..........stop!

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post

I was serious

I never joke

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post

did you see the way Canelo DESTROYED that dude

Golovkin would have NO chance against that version of Canelo

if they have a rematch, Canelo DESTROYS Golovkin in 3 rounds

just like he did to whats his name

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    If they didn't rob Fury would anyone even be mentioning Wilder vs Joshua right now? Nobody would give a ****.

Joshua-Fury should be the fight being talked about.
                    Learn to score fights properly and stop getting caught up in the moment and giving rounds to a man cuz he’s throwing more punches and showboating and doing better than expected!

Gotta take the title from the champ, in the rematch things will be very different!

AJ had his chance to fight Fury but was scared and he been scared of Wilder, now that everyone is talking bout Wilder and Fury, he wants to talk tough cuz he know he could be frozen out from good fights!

While the rematch is a go, Anthony can tangle with King Kong Ortiz!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheWinners View Post
                      People are ignorant when it comes to this boxing ****. You have the same people i see on these forums who talked **** about all the people Canelo wouldn't fight. Trout? Done. Lara? Done. GGG Done twice. Throw Mayweather and Cotto in there too. He fought everyone they said he ducked, beat them, still not enough. Who else does he have to fight? Charlo twins who have yet to have any career defining wins?Maybe you just don't know wtf you're talking about. Or maybe just jealous you haven't done **** in your life.
                      That’s what it is jealousy is a mfker, the hate is real .

Comment

Working...
                      X