Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Destroys Rocky Fielding in Three For WBA Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Respect to Chris Mannix for asking the real questions unlike Fighthub, Radio Raheem, Michelle Phelps and etc.

AJ’s cowardice is catching up to him cuz now mainstream media is catching on to his bs!

If Fury, Wilder and even Ortiz all fight each other multiple times and freeze AJ out, it would sink Joshua’s reputations as he’d be fighting the same garbage guys over an over!

People can say he the cash cow and he got most of the belts, but Fury an Wilder proved they can generate money with each other plus with the most prestigious titles, the Lineal and the WBC!

More and more people are not falling for Joshua’s lies and are seeing him as the paper champ he truly is!

Bought all his belts but afraid to buy Wilder’s belt!

Comment

• Come on the Rock.

Just keep him on the end of that long jab and nail him with right hands. Easy work for Rocky!!

seriously though. I think The Rock would stand just as much chance as Rocky Fielding.

Comment

• Anybody know if this is true? Somebody just told me there was a 10lb rehydration limit on Fielding...hard for me to believe.

Comment

• Sweeeeeeeet caroliiiiine!!!!!

Comment

• Lmfao..........

Comment

• what is up with this sweet caroline song and uk fighters?

Comment

• Originally posted by 4truth View Post
                Anybody know if this is true? Somebody just told me there was a 10lb rehydration limit on Fielding...hard for me to believe.
                I belive that is true

Comment

• The Brits are gonna be rocking now!! Neil Diamond has just put Canelo in a WORLD of trouble!!!!!!

Comment

• You'll Never Walk Alone

Comment

• Sweet Caroline has become the anthem for a useless boxing Brit is about to get knocked the **** out.

Comment

Working...
                      X