Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: Wilder Fight Has To Happen, We Are From Same Era!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No wonder Hearn tells AJ to be shut if he talks this dumb.
    He just acknowledged his team is low-balling a WBC champion plus that he is a clown in front of the same guy (Wilder) and Fury and he wouldn't be able to change anything about that!

Comment

All talk. No action.

Comment

Originally posted by Ajvar View Post
        No wonder Hearn tells AJ to be shut if he talks this dumb.
        He just acknowledged his team is low-balling a WBC champion plus that he is a clown in front of the same guy (Wilder) and Fury and he wouldn't be able to change anything about that!
        Thank you for pointing this out. That last paragraph says it all. He pretty much said:

"hey guys I want to buy a Bentley and I'm offering 10,000 to do so. This dealership won't take my money and told me to gtfo of their face, so obviously they aren't REALLY interested in selling cars"

Naw you just not a real buyer. Wilder/Fury 2 up next AJ can move around
        Last edited by MC Hammer; 12-15-2018, 08:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
          Great reference to the Charles Martin fight AJ. Aka the worst champion of all time who sold his belt to eddie hearn.
          Who later went on to successfully defend it against Shelly Winkel

Comment

Lewis-Bowe had to happen too, but it didn't because Bowe was a coward. Just like AJ and Hearn are cowards ducking Wilder. Wilder struggling against Fury may have given them a little more confidence. Their egos thought they held all the aces, but now Wilder-Fury II is the big fight, and AJ has no dance partner. Serves them right.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
              It's doubtful that Wilder will want to fight Joshua in England, at least not for the first of two possible fights. It could happen next, although more likely Wilder and Fury have a rematch, and AJ takes on Whyte-Chisora winner. If Joshua can't get Wilder next, then why not Miller.
              Lol.. miller will spoil the show.

Comment

Originally posted by wildman View Post
                Lewis-Bowe had to happen too, but it didn't because Bowe was a coward. Just like AJ and Hearn are cowards ducking Wilder. Wilder struggling against Fury may have given them a little more confidence. Their egos thought they held all the aces, but now Wilder-Fury II is the big fight, and AJ has no dance partner. Serves them right.
                I don't understand why anyone is happy to have such an opinion. It seems to be the very same people that rightfully called out Joshua for his blatant duck in September are now happy to make excuses for Wilder.

Everyone was saying they want the best to fight the best and the belts to be unified, but somehow everyone has changed their tune to "punish" Joshua for turning down 50m. Who gives a crap, people either want to see the fight or not.

The fact is, they've both acted like punks dodging each other at different times, so everyone needs to stop defending either one. Just make the damn fight happen. Granted, Joshua sounds really desperate for attention here, but they needs to quit with back and forth playground spite that's stopping this fight from happening. Quite frankly it's getting boring hearing the same ****.

Comment

Wilder should make this fight first, then The undisputed champion can fight Fury, if he doesn’t lose his next fight!

Comment

Who programs the robot to speak now - all of sudden - with these artificial messages AFTER Hearn Sr & Jr screw up everything with their posturing & posing?!?

Why wasnt the robot programmed to show emotion for his passion or even talk to Wilder in the heat of past negotiations - to come to a respectable alternative!?! Who made this robot?!? After the 50mil was turned down in order to fight in the UK, why wouldnt Joshua ask his master to give the man (who has respectfully had 40 fights) MORE than a condescending 15mil BOGUS FLAT FEE?!

Why are these two GREEDY blokes allowed to change the game over the aquisition of a PEDDED ROBOT!? 2 months ago Sr says, "I personally, my advice was lets leave it (the fight) for two years." Why?? So Wilder would be past his prime - ready for a lickin'?!? The GREEDY duo is in cahoots to keep their robot undefeated by any means necessary, so that they can erect that bogus bum beatin' museum....

Hearn Sr continued, "Worst case scenerio, if AJ's unbeaten for TEN YEARS and doesnt fight Deontay Wilder, I'll take that." What?!? No wonder Poshua can't reach out to Wilder "privately" like Fury did - like an indepedent MAN! If that was attempted, circuits would overload and Eddie would be forced to make sense when asked questions about the fight....

Poshuas been programmed to be a good obedient robot - to SHUT UP, not miss photo shoots and perform for BIG money at HOME - unless of course, its Miller calling him out in the states for a fight,...or until Posh finally witnessed a weakness in Wilder he convinced himself he could exploit, namely something in that controversial draw.....

AnPHONY has that CORNBALL COMMERCIAL APPEAL for all those Hearniatric reasons......keeping his masters very happy & RICH!!! On to Whyte again - how exciting - NOT!!!.....

Comment

Wilder should take this fight before the rematch,, call his bluff go to Wembley weighing 230 lb

Comment

Working...
                      X