Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: Wilder Fight Has To Happen, We Are From Same Era!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
    AJ fans are declining rapidly. Expect his next fight will have a lot of empty seats.
    It hurt you guys AJ is filling stadiums and wilder needed to give away free tickets to make up for a mere 17k. In the UK, everybody involved in the sport is a winner.
    Enjoy your high ppv cost and stop whining like girl.

Comment

You gotta be ****** to not see AJ is bluffing lmao, where was all this talk before? He knows Wilder wants to give Fury a rematch and now he comes out of hiding.

Comment

Originally posted by klitschkobrofan View Post
        I want to see this but want to Fury rematch 1st
        Don't worry mate Wilder will fight Fury next, they have taken the path of least resistance all the way through his career, its unlikely to change now.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
          My thoughts completely and then to arrogantly say he wouldn't even bother to watch it live and then watch only clips on replay is not just misplaced arrogance it's plain ******.....Joshua has lost sooooo many fans because of this ' I run the game' attitude.Last week I flew over to watch Lomo at MSG and spoke with many who know very little of the guy who thinks he runs the game......Opportunity missed!
          Right and to be saying "they would point and laugh" thats some kindergarden mental midget stuff. Altough we know he is anything but one.

Comment

Working...
          X