Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Monroe's VADA Test Threatens Charlo Fight, Korobov Could Step In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Korobov would be a significantly better opponent than Willie Monroe Jr.

I'm in agreement. All Monroe does is stand around and pose. Hell I would be a better opponent for Jermall than Willie Monroe Jr. LOL

Comment

If Korobov gets the nod then this might be his last chance to save his career. He has been a wasted talent all these years. Only problem is he is old now and has been fighting at SMW and LHW, so he may be a shell of his former self.

Comment

You ever notice that fighters that get the most hate NEVER come up positive for PEDs?

Fighters such as the Charlos, Broner, Andrade, Wilder never get credit for being clean fighters in this PED era.

Jus food for thought..

Comment

Korobov was ruined by Andy Lee. He's never been the same. Only fights about once a year against some clubfighter.

Comment

Korobov is a fighter who could have accomplished more.

Instead, for some reason, he disappears after a loss to Andy Lee in which he was boxing very well before getting KTFO. I don't recall hearing about him being injured.

He took a year off, came back, and then took another year off. Like, wtf?

I would rather see him fight Jermall, but at this point, I have no idea how much he has regressed in ability.

Comment

Korobov is much better than willie Monroe anyway. I see Charlo backing out if ordered to face Korobov. The Charlo queens go after easy fights

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                Conte is an absolute **** so F him. Will accuse others of doing something due to their how their bodies look yet acts like he is above the law. What other fighter of his tested positive? I remember when Berto tested positive he had Berto say he wasn't with Conte when that happened.
                Ever since this story broke Conte has taken a break from Twitter

Remember when Andre Berto popped for trace steroids? Conte claimed it wasnt from any of his supplements and that Berto took some supplement he bought from GNC or some vitamin store

lol

Now Monroe tests positive for Peds this is funny, Victor got some tainted supps man.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  Ever since this story broke Conte has taken a break from Twitter

Remember when Andre Berto popped for trace steroids? Conte claimed it wasnt from any of his supplements and that Berto took some supplement he bought from GNC or some vitamin store

lol

Now Monroe tests positive for Peds this is funny, Victor got some tainted supps man.
                  Trust me, he will tweet out or have WMJ tweet out that Conte wasn't involved and he took this supplement on his own. Conte will accept no blame for this.

Comment

Korobov> Monroe. I don't care that Korobov is shot, a shot version of him is way better than Monroe.

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyD729 View Post
                      Korobov is much better than willie Monroe anyway. I see Charlo backing out if ordered to face Korobov. The Charlo queens go after easy fights
                      Nonsense post here...

The contacts are already signed. Just waiting on the formal announcement after the weekend.

Comment

Working...
                      X