No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: This Fight Can Be Very Dangerous For Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post
    Of course they wouldn't fave ward. Fighters at 168 wouldn't face ward lol. But the fact canelo is already a small middleweight, facing one of the bigger super middleweights, and just coming off a war with GGG a few months ago, this is indeed a tough fight. Size and weight difference will be huge. With all that being said, canelo should still win, but it has the making of a tough fight
    I don't think it will be a tough fight Canelo defense has improved a lot

Comment

De la Hoya really does talk a lot of ****. Fielding is a sacrificial lamb for Canelo.

Comment

I really hope Fielding puts up a good account of himself but the truth is that has seen his fights knows this is a mismatch. Don't let them even fool you into thinking the size difference is a thing. Fielding got a gift v John Ryder not long ago, he is about Canelo's size, but about 50 levels below.

The strange thing is, it's not even like they're cherry picking for a proper title, which i could understand. It's like going up to heavyweight and beating Charr and saying you're the heavyweight champ.

Pretty bizarre choice of opponent when you weigh it all up. He's not a good name to add to the record, nor is he a proper champion.

If we're honest, it's basically a keep busy fight because Canelo has only fought once this year because of his failed tests. What use is winning a WBA regular belt to Canelo?
        Last edited by EasternEuroFan; 12-14-2018, 03:28 PM.

Comment

Fielding is going to get beaten up badly, but maybe he can last quite deep into the fight, although not very likely.

Comment

Dangerous? His hail mary win would be a decision, and we all know by know you pay off the judges.

Comment

Like Dana White said this week; Oscar is a LIAR. This will not be a competitive fight. Not buying it, I “may” watch it.

Comment

a young hungry lion?

Comment

Working...
                X