Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: This Fight Can Be Very Dangerous For Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: This Fight Can Be Very Dangerous For Canelo

Saul "Canelo" Alvarez aims to cement his place in the pantheon of Mexican boxing greats on Saturday when he steps up a division to face British world super-middleweight champion Rocky Fielding at Madison Square Garden. Alvarez, who won his rematch with Gennady Golovkin in September to claim ownership of the middleweight division, has wasted no time in climbing back into the ring.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This is just Oscar selling the fight he knows this guy is no threat I bet if Ward was the 168 champ they would never make this move unless it was a 300 million dollar fight

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
      This is just Oscar selling the fight he knows this guy is no threat I bet if Ward was the 168 champ they would never make this move unless it was a 300 million dollar fight
      Of course they wouldn't fave ward. Fighters at 168 wouldn't face ward lol. But the fact canelo is already a small middleweight, facing one of the bigger super middleweights, and just coming off a war with GGG a few months ago, this is indeed a tough fight. Size and weight difference will be huge. With all that being said, canelo should still win, but it has the making of a tough fight

Comment

Ward aint 168 no mo

Where they find Homey? Look like he fell outta one of them rowing boats at Harvard. Except he got that semi-******ed look like the Olympic Swimmer with them ears. Might be the same dude.

Anyhow, Oscar sounding more ignorant everytime he opens his mouth. Golden Boy... please get someone presentable for the company. Half-the-time Oscar is bleary-eyed, color-drained from his skin, eyes all wild or sleepy-as-hell. His clothes are now questionable... he used to be razor-sharp snappy dresser. Looks like he just lefta BarBq NOWADAYS. (CHECK HIS POCKETS FOR UTENSILS)

gb DUG UP THIS BUM SO dazn CONTRACT KEEPS SERVING UP DAT CASH. tHEY WILL FEED cANELO ANOTHER BUM ON cINCO DE mayo--watch. THEN FEED HIM A HOBO BEFORE THEY GIVE HIM A 154 pounder for 16th September--albeit a 154 pounder on the rise... or an overweight Spence or Thurman. They not gonna risk that DAZN money. Gonna milk it till DAZN kicks em in the balls n makes them fight GGG OR jACOBS OR THE DRUNK cHARLOS. i PREDICT cANELO gets fed the younger Charlo to beat up... then we get crazy revenge sound-bites from the other drunken Charlo for a year or two P playbook Gotta love boxing

Comment

Not a real world title. Please stop promoting it as such.

Comment

sure thing De La Hoya

Comment

GB with the continuous bull**** lies and dazn will go bankrupt with **** fights like these.

Comment

Wonder how long before GGG and Floyd's names get mentioned to sell this fight? Even though I don't think it's a terrible fight.

Comment

Can't blame a promoter for trying to hype up a mismatch.

I won't be watching though. I may watch Farmer's fight and that's it.

Comment

Stop Oscar Canella has been showing up fight night as a light heavy for years especially fun when he was killing JW with that bonus

Comment

Working...
                    X