Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo: Sooner or Later, Canelo & GGG Have To Answer To Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
    For a guy who has done so little, Charlo expects a lot.
    Champion & now a mandatory..You seem to ignore that he deserves a shot.

Comment

Originally posted by BeLikeWater View Post
      Lol softboi gang
      "softboi gang" are the Twinkies that don't want to see the fights.

Comment

Originally posted by BeLikeWater View Post
        Girl gossip gang..
        That was

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
          Sooner or later Cnelo and Glovkin would call this clown's bluff.
          Let's hope he won't price himself out when they do,
          just like Lara who wanted $5 mil when Loeffler started contacting uncle Al.
          I'm calling your bluff. Your scared Jermall whoops one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
            I'm curious why are you so enamored by this guy who fights every 7-9 months and has been fighting scrubs?
            Why is he taking him 7-9 months when he barely gets any scratches from his last fight?
            He did that in his last 2 fights so why do you ACT like he did it his whole career & why are you soo worried about it??

Comment

Originally posted by Lazy Jab View Post
              I'd like to see him against both. In absence of those matches and from what I've seen from Charlo, I'd like to see him against better opposition that MW has to offer. Jacob's or Andrade definitely make him an attractive opponent for Canelo. GGG should take the fight though, don't care to see him against anyone else honestly. Not much at MW for G
              Triple L has plenty fights at MW so WTF are YOU talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                Actually it is their fault. Why didn't either Charlo push for a fight with Danny Jacobs when Jacobs was still with Al Haymon?
                Why hasn't either Charlo pushed for a fight with Lara?
                If Jacobs and Sergei Devrechenko can fight even though they are trained by the same trainer in the same gym then IDK why the Charlo's couldn't fight Lara,..
                Think about it now.
                Jacobs doesn't want to fight Jermall cuz when Jermall told him okay let's fight Jacobs changes the subject to M's & now Jacobs is trying to get the Nelo fight. Jacobs is STILL with Al. Jermell said that if he had to fight Lara he would.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiowhatta View Post
                  Both these boys have had the softest runs to 'belts' I've seen in a while. Care to put a date on those call out's Jermall?
                  Or will Al just keep feeding you sparring partners?
                  Do you know who golovkin is? The guy who had the softest run in history.

Comment

Originally posted by Senor_frogs View Post
                    These guys have fought nothing but C level washed up fighters. Why are they calling out Alvarez
                    To fight an elite fighter

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing lives View Post
                      They can go that route but that will take years to build up the ppv in reality. They have Hurd and Lara on their side of the street in the meantime but who else can they fight now?
                      Whoever's promoter is brave enough to let his fighter fight them.

Comment

Working...
                      X