Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo: Sooner or Later, Canelo & GGG Have To Answer To Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    Jacobs don't want Jermall. Jacobs wants Nelo. Lara is not the best, hurd has the other belts, Mell is trying to get them all. Mell is cool with Lara but like he said if Lara is next then he will do battle with Lara.
    Everybody wants Canelo! You got fighters from 3 weight divisions all Calling out Canelo...
    But Canelo can't fight everyone so they need to start Fighting each other!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
      I just think that Charlo is content on fighting C level fighters while claiming he's the best in the division and claiming everyone is ducking him. I'm sure he'll take the Canelo fight in a heartbeat if it was offered to him but Canelo is only one man.. He can't fight everyone within a few months time so Charlo needs to step up and fight someone else with a pulse in the meantime...
      It's hard to argue that considering how often and who he's fought since beating Austin Trout in 2016. That was literally only 4 fights ago.

Comment

"softboi gang" are the Twinkies that don't want to see the fights.
        Or the "Twinkies" that don't fight each other aka your homeboys Charlo and Andrade..

Comment

Its pathetic when the top dogs won't fight you so you have to settle for the brave fighters with limited skills.
          Charlo vs Andrade ? Oh ya we can't speak on your homeboys...

Comment

He's too scared to even fight Jermall. Triple L is wack.
            He won't even fight the lesser Andrade how is he going to fight ggg. Gtfoh

Comment

• Originally posted by JrRod View Post
              You have to fight better opponents or at least more than twice a year for that to happen.

Can't fight nobodies twice a year and complain the big dogs don't want you.
              That's B.S. he is ranked #1 contender. What do you guys think this is? This is the fight game.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                Charlo has to fight someone credible in the middlweight division or move up. He can't wait on these guys or his career will be over and he will have gone nowhere. Canelo can play the WBC like a fiddle now that they have him back and he won a title in another division.
                Triple L didn't fight anyone "credible" to get Nelo so you make no point.

Comment

I just think that Charlo is content on fighting C level fighters while claiming he's the best in the division and claiming everyone is ducking him. I'm sure he'll take the Canelo fight in a heartbeat if it was offered to him but Canelo is only one man.. He can't fight everyone within a few months time so Charlo needs to step up and fight someone else with a pulse in the meantime...
                  Actually Nelo can fight Jermall next. There is nothing to stop it unless Nelo wants another belt. That's it.

Comment

Everybody wants Canelo! You got fighters from 3 weight divisions all Calling out Canelo...
                    But Canelo can't fight everyone so they need to start Fighting each other!
                    We call that process of elimination....The Triple L fans wanted that for Triple L so Triple L didn't have to fight any good fighters..I like Nelo & Jermall & I would like to see Nelo him fight Jermall next unless Triple L finds the heart to fight Jermall next. No way Jermall HAS to fight anyone unless its for a belt & the other belt holders showed they don't want to fight Jermall so its up to Nelo now.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeLikeWater View Post
                      Or the "Twinkies" that don't fight each other aka your homeboys Charlo and Andrade..
                      Wrong. Andrade ducked Jermell in 2014....

Comment

Working...
                      X