Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: I Strongly Believe Canelo Will KO Golovkin in Trilogy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thought he was meant to stop him last fight?

Comment

In my humble opinion, Gennady Golovkin have 2 to 3 more fight left with careful match

Something tell me that GGG wars against Canelo put a dent in his punch resistance and he not going to be the same. Canelo nearly finish the career of Golovkin. Canelo is going to stop Golovkin don't matter what, now that he figure him out and is improving each fight. Believe me, that fucking ginger hit hard and people don't realize that. If Golovkin fight a top contender, he have a change to loss that fight, maybe not a KO/TKO, but a decision at most.

Comment

I actually believe this too. I might place a bet on a late KO.

Comment

can't see it

Comment

Sure, he will KO him. In 5 years. I have zero interest in their 3rd fight. GGG is past his prime and Canelo has got the judges. And Canelo, being in his prime, could even win once non-controversially or at least drop him once. That's all that I need to know about the level GGG was on in his prime.

Comment

When GGG was in his prime, Canelo chose to relinquish the belt rather than face him. He had to wait until GGG shows signs of decline against other fighters.

Comment

By the time the snake lets him fight him again he might be right!

Comment

I strongly believe you should give Tyson Fury a call, and let him teach you something about how to come out of coke addiction.

Comment

Translation. Ducking Jacobs and Charlo 🥊

Comment

Converted Canelo fan and think he beats Canelo, but getting the KO is a bit of a stretch - Golovkin has an iron chin and still has a chance of beating Canelo, slim as it is, he's still a great and capable fighter, people writing him off are fickle donkeys.

Comment

Working...
                      X