Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golovkin will be remembered similar to Ricardo Mayorga.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
    No. No observers think Golovkin won either fight let alone both. You are literally a conspiracy theorist. Hell white supremacist WhiteBreadMan - who HATES Mexicans and LOVES GGG/whites - said Canelo won the 2nd fight and if you're being maximally generous to GGG he earned a draw in 2nd fight. And that's from a GGG/white power NUTHUGGER.

Most people saw Canelo bully the bully and literally beat GGG down.

The first fight will always be contested because of how it unfolded. GGG moved forward most of the night and threw more punches yet landed less power shots. Meanwhile Canelo was more efficient and defended masterfully..it really depends on what you like. A draw was "fair" although I thought Canelo won the first fight 7-5 and I'll gladly go round by round with anyone and use evidence/gifs to demonstrate.

As for Gennadys KO "record"...he has a historically bad resume - it's literally among the worst ever.

5 world champion opponents in 40 professional fights in an era with 4+ champions per weight class...and 1 of those champions was a goddamn WELTERweight. Gennady was such a hypejob
    Canelo has red hair and is whiter than white. Give your head a shake. He's a novelty in Mexico and part of the reson he's so popular.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
      No. No observers think Golovkin won either fight let alone both. You are literally a conspiracy theorist. Hell white supremacist WhiteBreadMan - who HATES Mexicans and LOVES GGG/whites - said Canelo won the 2nd fight and if you're being maximally generous to GGG he earned a draw in 2nd fight. And that's from a GGG/white power NUTHUGGER.

Most people saw Canelo bully the bully and literally beat GGG down.

The first fight will always be contested because of how it unfolded. GGG moved forward most of the night and threw more punches yet landed less power shots. Meanwhile Canelo was more efficient and defended masterfully..it really depends on what you like. A draw was "fair" although I thought Canelo won the first fight 7-5 and I'll gladly go round by round with anyone and use evidence/gifs to demonstrate.

As for Gennadys KO "record"...he has a historically bad resume - it's literally among the worst ever.

5 world champion opponents in 40 professional fights in an era with 4+ champions per weight class...and 1 of those champions was a goddamn WELTERweight. Gennady was such a hypejob
      "beat him down" He barely scraped by the second fight which could've been scored for Golovkin.

Comment

Working...
      X