Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golovkin will be remembered similar to Ricardo Mayorga.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What an insult!

Golovkin would've never beaten Forrest twice.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
      I don't really see the similarities. I would compare Mayorga more to Adrien Broner. A guy who is a big name but loses to top level competition and is known more because of his big mouth then anything else.
      Poor comparison, mayorga actually beat the real champion in a division and didn’t hold paper titles.

Comment

mayorga is clearly better but both face first brawlers got schooled by he slicker fighter(canelo and spinks)

Comment

Put some respect on mayorgas name bro... Who the phuck is ggg? Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by 187 Proof View Post
            If Golovkin doesn't retire, I could easily see him getting his ass beat 4 or 5 more times.

Like Mayorga, Golovkin doesn't have very much skills, has a great chin, and just talked a lot. Golovkin doesn't necessarily talk s**t like Mayorga, he just goes on and on about "Mexican Style," "Businessmen," "Belts," etc., and just tried to paint his career with words.

They both talk a lot.

All this talk about Golovkin being a K.O. artist, but name one good fighter he knocked out. Just ONE.

Basically, Golovkin is Mayorga 2.0

Just like Mayorga got taught a lesson by De La Hoya, Golovkin got taught two lessons by Canelo.
            What the hell?

Comment

Originally posted by chirorickyp View Post
              What the hell?
              I know, my bad, it was disrespectful to even mention Golovkin in the same breath as Mayorga. Golovkin will never be as good as Mayorga.

Comment

If Golovkin doesn't retire, I could easily see him getting his ass beat 4 or 5 more times.

Like Mayorga, Golovkin doesn't have very much skills, has a great chin, and just talked a lot. Golovkin doesn't necessarily talk s**t like Mayorga, he just goes on and on about "Mexican Style," "Businessmen," "Belts," etc., and just tried to paint his career with words.

They both talk a lot.

All this talk about Golovkin being a K.O. artist, but name one good fighter he knocked out. Just ONE.

Basically, Golovkin is Mayorga 2.0

Just like Mayorga got taught a lesson by De La Hoya, Golovkin got taught two lessons by Canelo.
                You better hope not if you're a fan of Canelo, man. If history remembers Golovkin as Mayorga it'll remember Canelo as the guy who got a gift against him.

Comment

I know, my bad, it was disrespectful to even mention Golovkin in the same breath as Mayorga. Golovkin will never be as good as Mayorga.
                  HOw dare you! Why you &^%^%$ I'm calling the cops on you. Oh yah well Canelo lost every minute of the fight with a much smaller Mayweather. and he got beat by a guy named after a fish. That'll show you.

Comment

Actually you're right. GGG is not as good as Mayorga. All elite fighters are not as good as Mayorga. Go smoke on that. Actually you made me laugh. It'a all in fun brudda. None of these fighters care about us why the hell should we care about them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                      Nobody ducked mayorga.
                      Nobody ducked Golovkin...

Comment

Working...
                      X