• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
    He was overhyped without a doubt. I never had him number 1 or close
    Because he isn’t Caucasian, no doubt

Comment

Weak trolling, he definitely was number 1 pound for pound boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by JOITATS View Post
        another uneducated post based on looking at boxingrec

chocolatito fought most of his career at flywgt, where he dominated almost everyone he fought
        he moved up in wgt, clearly the smaller man, but fought to a close dec. no shame in that.
        Wrong! So what, he beat a bunch of nobodies at flyweight? So that makes him a great fighter!? Laughable.

Comment

Name 100 Fighters who were better

Comment

He will be remembered as a weak P4P #1 but it was a transition period with no better candidates. His resume is fairly strong (I count eight noteworthy wins spanning four weight classes) and his skills were electrifying at their best

Comment

I never felt there was a real p4p no.1 then

Ward was the last real P4P no.1 fighter around that time, he had proven it by beating other p4p rated fighters. Once he retired, the spots just got occupied by fighters with good records rather than fighters that have proven themselves against real top level fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
                He will be remembered as a weak P4P #1 but it was a transition period with no better candidates. His resume is fairly strong (I count eight noteworthy wins spanning four weight classes) and his skills were electrifying at their best
                Say Wha? There was Andre ward...
                And his resume is trash. Let's be honest. He was in the weakest division in boxing. Tom Loeffler made a deal with HBO to hype ggg and Roman. You didn't notice it was the same narrative on both?

Then Roman got wrecked when he fought anyone same size with skills. Ggg got wrecked the same.
                Notice a trend?

Comment

Roman got wrecked yes. GGG never did. I don't consider a fight that most think he won, to be him getting wrecked.

Comment

Originally posted by Dontbeahater View Post
                    Say Wha? There was Andre ward...
                    And his resume is trash. Let's be honest. He was in the weakest division in boxing. Tom Loeffler made a deal with HBO to hype ggg and Roman. You didn't notice it was the same narrative on both?

Then Roman got wrecked when he fought anyone same size with skills. Ggg got wrecked the same.
                    Notice a trend?
                    Refer to your own username mate

Comment

I thought he was pretty awesome in his prime.

Comment

Working...
                      X