No announcement yet.

Thankfully Wilder finally revealing the truth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phenom View Post

Do you disagree that AJ biggest fight in terms of money generated is the Klitschko fight?

Because we know how much the fight generated and how much both AJ and Klitschko made because K2 put the numbers out

Matchroom never put out official numbers on how much AJ v Parker or Takam or Povetkin generated but every one knows the fights didn't make the expected gates and wasn't sold out

Are sure they weren’t sold out, were pretty full to capacity from my memory

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
      And what if you see that he can't cut lawns for shit on his own and needs another kid to do all the work for him ...
      That, LMAO.

But his original analogy is way off, it should be more like:

Kid has been cutting lawns in the small leagues, making about $20 per lawn. A very large and professional lawn service hears that this kid is working hard and doing a great job. This big league lawn service has some massive clients, and one client in particular is willing and has a history of paying more than anyone else to do the job. Previous people have all been paid their most ever when they get a job with top pro lawn service. Instead of the usual $20 they get, they average around $50 when they cut this lawn. The most kid has ever made before for even his biggest lawn job is $40. Pro lawn offers him $200 to work with Pro Lawn's biggest client. Wow, 5 x his biggest ever job. Instead, kid tells pro lawn that HE is the best lawn cutter in the world, and it will take more than $300 for him to work with their client. This is very surprising to pro lawn, because although the kid has done a few decent jobs, some of his work is very sloppy and not many big clients have heard of him.

Later, everyone realizes kid is afraid to work for pro lawn, because he has heard that many pro lawn newbies, while making great money, actually get really badly hurt on the job, so he wets his pants and stays the %&$# away lol.

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
        Look, if I am trying to save money on my lawn service by continually offering the neighborhood kid 50 cents to cut my lawn, I am not making him a serious offer no matter how many times I offer it.

If I then see that he does a great job elsewhere and up my offer to 3 dollars, I am definitely making a better offer...but it still isn't what the job is worth.

And it doesn't matter that he has been taking 50 cents or 1 dollar to cut smaller lawns.

My lawn is the biggest lawn he will ever have cut and if I really want him to do the job, then offering him any less than what I have paid before is taking advantage of him.

Hope that helps...
        Be more like:

Kid has been cutting lawns in the small leagues, making about $20 per lawn. A very large and professional lawn service hears that this kid is working hard and doing a great job. This big league lawn service has some massive clients, and one client in particular is willing and has a history of paying more than anyone else to do the job. Previous people have all been paid their most ever when they get a job with top pro lawn service. Instead of the usual $20 they get, they average around $50 when they cut this lawn. The most kid has ever made before for even his biggest lawn job is $40. Pro lawn offers him $200 to work with Pro Lawn's biggest client. Wow, 5 x his biggest ever job. Instead, kid tells pro lawn that HE is the best lawn cutter in the world, and it will take more than $300 for him to work with their client. This is very surprising to pro lawn, because although the kid has done a few decent jobs, some of his work is very sloppy and not many big clients have heard of him.

Later, everyone realizes kid is afraid to work for pro lawn, because he has heard that many pro lawn newbies, while making great money, actually get really badly hurt on the job, so he wets his pants and stays the %&$# away lol.

Comment

A love letter to hearn from a poster named froch. Paid shill much?

Comment

It's the biggest fight in the sport right now and they could do a 2 fight deal one in Vegas and one in Old Trafford or Wembley

All of the world attention are on those two right now they could freeze out AJ or they can throw him a bone
            Exactly. I've said on a few occasions that this could be a mistake for AJ because it could lead to a trilogy between Fury and Wilder. Now it seems that is a big possibility!
            Last edited by travestyny; 12-13-2018, 06:23 AM.

Comment

It's the biggest fight in the sport right now and they could do a 2 fight deal one in Vegas and one in Old Trafford or Wembley

All of the world attention are on those two right now they could freeze out AJ or they can throw him a bone
              I'm sure that you mean 'All of the Boxing world' rather than the actual real world. You don't need to be so bitter about the fact that Joshua is rated #1.

Yes, you are right that Wilder v Fury II will be the biggest fight in boxing right now, if it gets made, but that will only last for so long. Everyone but a few die-hard Wilder fans knows that this will not last forever.

Either Fury or Wilder will have to face the NUMBER 1 RANKED HEAVYWEIGHT - Anthony Joshua. You simply have to face facts, Joshua is still the prize. There is no fact out there that says otherwise.

Comment

After that 'showing' by Wilder and the interviews he's done after, its quite clear why he hasn't fought AJ yet.

Dude would get his ears boxed off.

Comment

Originally posted by Froch_uppercut View Post
                  That, LMAO.

But his original analogy is way off, it should be more like:

Lawn mower kid: $200 to mow a lawn? That's crackhead money! I'm going to carry on working for $40 till they show me some respect and pay me what I deserve!

Comment

Originally posted by Razcal26 View Post
                    After that 'showing' by Wilder and the interviews he's done after, its quite clear why he hasn't fought AJ yet.

I agree.

I would still love to see two punchers go toe-to-toe. That's the draw of the Heavyweight division, isn't it?

Also, I'm not a fan of Wilder. I would really love to watch someone take him down 3 or 4 pegs. Fury promised to knock him out but didn't come close. Joshua is much more likely to deliver.

Comment

Originally posted by Razcal26 View Post

He would get his fckin head knocked off!

Comment

Working...
                      X