No announcement yet.

Thankfully Wilder finally revealing the truth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SHO_RULEZ View Post
    I wouldnt mind Wilder/Breazeale . Its personal, and Breazeale would get up from KDs, just like Fury did.
    Bteazeale is also a heavy handed fighter unlike Fury. Wilder would also be outsized again, be a good slugfest. Won't go past 5 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
      Obviously they will try now because Wilder v Fury 2 is bigger fight than any fight AJ had or will ever have

Begging for a career payday now basically

Let's hope Wilder does not duck Fury.

It would be a very cowardly duck.

Comment

Obviously they will try now because Wilder v Fury 2 is bigger fight than any fight AJ had or will ever have

Begging for a career payday now basically
        Joshua begging Wilder for a payday, lmao. Is this the same Wilder who nobody knows in the US and can barely fill a town hall for a title fight?

FOOH with this foolishness

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
          Let's hope Wilder does not duck Fury.

It would be a very cowardly duck.
          It's the biggest fight in the sport right now and they could do a 2 fight deal one in Vegas and one in Old Trafford or Wembley

All of the world attention are on those two right now they could freeze out AJ or they can throw him a bone

Comment

Originally posted by Froch_uppercut View Post
            Joshua begging Wilder for a payday, lmao. Is this the same Wilder who nobody knows in the US and can barely fill a town hall for a title fight?

FOOH with this foolishness
            Enjoy AJ vs Chisora lmfao

Comment

Look, if I am trying to save money on my lawn service by continually offering the neighborhood kid 50 cents to cut my lawn, I am not making him a serious offer no matter how many times I offer it.

If I then see that he does a great job elsewhere and up my offer to 3 dollars, I am definitely making a better offer...but it still isn't what the job is worth.

And it doesn't matter that he has been taking 50 cents or 1 dollar to cut smaller lawns.

My lawn is the biggest lawn he will ever have cut and if I really want him to do the job, then offering him any less than what I have paid before is taking advantage of him.

Hope that helps...

Comment

Wilder: "AJ is ducking me and he's begging to fight me. He's running away from me and chasing me at the same time .. "

Wilder fanboys: "Let's go champ! What you think, we think! What you say, we say!"

Comment

This is hilarious I swear AJ thought he was a Mayweather or DLH and now playing 2nd fiddle
                  Wilder and Fury combined made less money then what Joshua made in the Parker fight and that's not even his biggest fight. Wilder is not a big draw at all, you'll see that when he has no Fury to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
                    Look, if I am trying to save money on my lawn service by continually offering the neighborhood kid 50 cents to cut my lawn, I am not making him a serious offer no matter how many times I offer it.

If I then see that he does a great job elsewhere and up my offer to 3 dollars, I am definitely making a better offer...but it still isn't what the job is worth.

And it doesn't matter that he has been taking 50 cents or 1 dollar to cut smaller lawns.

My lawn is the biggest lawn he will ever have cut and if I really want him to do the job, then offering him any less than what I have paid before is taking advantage of him.

Hope that helps...
                    Good analogy & this is why Bob ALWAYS has trouble making big fights but specifically non-in house fights & its why Eddie gots a Roc Nation 2.0 roster.

Comment

Who’s mans is this!?

Hearns played himself and AJ has played himself!

They thought they could freeze out Wilder and that he would be the one fighting nothing but no hopers while AJ will fight “the best” nope, it’s funny how the tables have turned!

Hearns knows how successful the rematch will be and that the winner will likely command 50/50 or AJ can go rematch Parker or Takam while Wilder and Fury can have a trilogy and sell even more and get paid even more!

This is the reason he’s now really trying to get the fight going, not to mention Fury exposed further weaknesses in Wilder’s style!

Comment

Working...
                      X