Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: Mayweather Should Raise Boxing's Credibility - Face Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo: Mayweather Should Raise Boxing's Credibility - Face Me!

Two-division world champion Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez would absolutely entertain a rematch with Floyd Mayweather once again, in order to avenge a 2013 twelve round decision loss. Canelo believes Mayweather is hurting the credibility of the sport with some of his recent fights.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Pathetic. Even more pathetic than Vitali crying for Lennox to come out of retirement after dicing him up.

Comment

Canelo out begging again

Comment

Before all you lames come on here and start running your mouth. Canelo was asked a question and he answered. He never said he would beat mayweather just saying itd be different...

Comment

Embarrassing

Comment

Im lost. Whats wrong with fighting the best boxer in the world again?

Comment

Let me get this straight. LOMO is 31 and says PAC is too old for him at 39. CANELO is 27 and wants a soon to be 42 yr old FLOYD fight? GTFOH!!

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                Before all you lames come on here and start running your mouth. Canelo was asked a question and he answered. He never said he would beat mayweather just saying itd be different...
                It was either him or Oscar that said Floyd gets knocked out which I doubt but if this fight happens the weight issue needs to be dealt with because this can become the biggest fight in history for PPV or for their respected Paydays

Comment

Canelo is a cheating bum, if that's the best Mexico can produce that's sad ****!

Comment

Such a b1tch move. Mayweather schooled him as an old 36 yr old and now he wants a rematch when mayweather is 41? Pathetic. There are real young threats in his weight class and he's stuck on trying to fight old men that he's waited on to slow down.
                    Last edited by Jab jab boom; 12-12-2018, 09:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X