Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: Mayweather Should Raise Boxing's Credibility - Face Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
    Floyd said he'd whoop canelo azz again... Canelo said 160 is the lowest... So, if Floyd believes he can whoop canelo again, then he needs to address the weight. Canelo already said 160
    He knows his weight is his only advantage. Floyd doesn't get over 150 so why would he handicap himself if Canelo is so confident in his experience now why doesn't he come back to 154 or better yet fight the dogs that are out there at his WEIGHT and make some exciting MW fights

Comment

Before all you lames come on here and start running your mouth. Canelo was asked a question and he answered. He never said he would beat mayweather just saying itd be different...
      Here's the video from TMZ Sports on that bro

https://youtu.be/ioY6NUlApPU

Comment

Canelo used the credible word, his promoter is a junkie that sticks kitchen utencils in his arse and he gets more favorable decisions than any other current fighter,and he has failed 2 ped tests, but he says the credible word, what a joke

Comment

Originally posted by Bossman15 View Post
          Here's the video from TMZ Sports on that bro

https://youtu.be/ioY6NUlApPU
          That was a translated video. He never said he eoukd beat Floyd he said that with his experience now that it would be different

Comment

There is Charlo, Jacobs, BJS, Andrade, Callum Smith, Dirrell brothers, Uzi, GGG trilogy, G Ramirez.

Comment

Originally posted by Zodogg View Post
              He knows his weight is his only advantage. Floyd doesn't get over 150 so why would he handicap himself if Canelo is so confident in his experience now why doesn't he come back to 154 or better yet fight the dogs that are out there at his WEIGHT and make some exciting MW fights
              Jury is still out in regards to canelo fighting the dawgs at 60. He said he will after Saturday's fight and I believe him. But I may be wrong on that. We shall see. As far as the weight goes... Nobody had an issue with an inexperienced weight drained canelo getting whooped by an experienced Floyd... Plus Floyd is always running his mouth that size don't matter that "skills pay the bills" right. So don't make no excuses for Floyd now. Floyd to this day says he would whoop canelo... Canelo said ok let's do it at 160! Floyd hasn't answered that call yet... Why? You tell me

Comment

Canelo got shut out and he is begging for a rematch and it’s ok
                GGG was arguably robbed in two fights and asking for a third one in begging??
                Someone please explain that to me

Comment

I hope that the media just keeps asking him about Mayweather and that's why we keep getting these quotations from Canelo.

If not...this is just sad. Let it go already. The rematch is not going to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                    I hope that the media just keeps asking him about Mayweather and that's why we keep getting these quotations from Canelo.

If not...this is just sad. Let it go already. The rematch is not going to happen.
                    He should just say he is old and retired I’m the new face of boxing and Floyd is just going to have to accept it. Next question

Comment

That was a translated video. He never said he eoukd beat Floyd he said that with his experience now that it would be different
                      How much experience did he need after 40+ professional fights and being a title holder?

Comment

Working...
                      X