Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Mad Respect For Wilder, Fury - But Joshua is Best!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by allen23 View Post
    to be the best you got to beat the best..although good wins under his belt he still hasnt fought any of the other top 3 heavyweights! ..Fury is the best and will be until proved otherwise
    At the time he fought them, they were all top 3 HW (Klitschko, Parker, Povetkin).

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
      Why is it that I can't take a cross dressing, bisexual, cocaine addicted, Latino narcissist seriously these days?
      But you can take depressed coke addicted alcoholics seriously, right?

Comment

Originally posted by EasternEuroFan View Post
        So you can't agree that AJ's best win is a Fury leftover, coming off that loss to Fury?

If Fury had got the right decision last week, he would have two official better wins than AJ at the time of fighting.

AJ has the quantity because he's been active and picked up some decent wins and built a nice solid resume, but Fury has the real quality by beating Wlad when he did and then should have the win over Wilder.

I think you can make a very good case for both being no.1 as it stands. AJ would be there by virtue of being more active, because Fury has the more impressive wins.
        I wouldn't mind putting Fury over AJ after the Wilder rematch, but right now nope. Just because AJ has been active, won all Fury belt by beating Parker, Martin and Wlad.

Every fighter has to fight each other, so all those "Leftovers" comments is irrelevant to be honest. If AJ/Wilder happens after Fury/Wilder then Wilder is a left over and vice versa. I don't disrespect boxers 9Wlad isn't anyone's leftovers) like that sorry.

Comment

This by Oscar right here is a dazn promotion.

Comment

Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
            Wilder said he was begging to fight, is he lying or does AJ want to fight?
            joshy doesn't want to fight. no freaking way will my promoter turn down a guarateed $50 million with upside and a concrete rematch clause. i'd knock his ****ing head off. so joshy absolutely does not want to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
              joshy doesn't want to fight. no freaking way will my promoter turn down a guarateed $50 million with upside and a concrete rematch clause. i'd knock his ****ing head off. so joshy absolutely does not want to fight.
              So Wilder lying about AJ begging for the fight then?

lol there was no rematch clause btw only Frank Warren mentions this, Wilder and Finkel never have, Finkel has gone on record with ESPN saying there wasn't. Also can't accept a deal with a team that refuses to meet you to give you the details for what you have to do as part of the deal, business 101 my friend.

Comment

Good boy Oscar, good boy.

Comment

He is toeing the company line. Oscar just signed a massive deal with DAZN the biggest fighter on DAZN before Canelo got there is Joshua. There is no way days leading up to Golden Boy's first fight with them that he is going to take shots at DAZN's biggest fighter. Joshua has all the belts but for everyone after that fight weeks ago he is now behind Wilder/Fury and can't be number 1 until he beats those guys. But even if Oscar believes that he can't say it because of his new business relationship with DAZN.

Comment

hes entitled to his opinion why do you guys think wilder fans will be angry?

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                      How many accounts do you have?
                      What accounts? Oh are you calling me an alt? Im not an alt this is me as neutral as they come.

Comment

Working...
                      X