Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Mad Respect For Wilder, Fury - But Joshua is Best!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is it that I can't take a cross dressing, bisexual, cocaine addicted, Latino narcissist seriously these days?

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
      Why is it that I can't take a cross dressing, bisexual, cocaine addicted, Latino narcissist seriously these days?
      Probqbly because he isn't running inline with your narrative.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        Not someone to be honest, everyone knows. They can try and change the narratives as much as they like. It would change the fact that AJ is number 1, you can make a case for Fury as number 2, then Wilder, then Whyte, then Parker/Povetkin/Ortiz etc then Miller/Breazeale/Pulev etc But they all need to fight each other and prove it. Trying to talk loudest and avoiding your competition doesn't mean you are number 1.

So you can't agree that AJ's best win is a Fury leftover, coming off that loss to Fury?

If Fury had got the right decision last week, he would have two official better wins than AJ at the time of fighting.

AJ has the quantity because he's been active and picked up some decent wins and built a nice solid resume, but Fury has the real quality by beating Wlad when he did and then should have the win over Wilder.

I think you can make a very good case for both being no.1 as it stands. AJ would be there by virtue of being more active, because Fury has the more impressive wins.

Comment

To bad joshy doesn't want to fight

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
            To bad joshy doesn't want to fight
            Wilder said he was begging to fight, is he lying or does AJ want to fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
              Probqbly because he isn't running inline with your narrative.
              Its not a narrative if it is factual - what have I written above that is untrue or undocumented?

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
                Its not a narrative if it is factual - what have I written above that is untrue or undocumented?
                So the point you were making is you can't take him seriously in general but you'd agree AJ is #1?

Or was you just saying all that to discredit his opinion and the fact that AJ is currently #1? Which is what I was calling you out on.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrbamladen View Post
                  Someone with a brain cell???? Lol. The man is a coke addicted alcoholic.
                  And I'm sure he's got alot more money than you and accomplished way more than you ever will so what does that make you???

Comment

joshuas best win ? a washed up inactive 41 year old coming of a loss who he had to go life and death with ! paper chump wanabee poser wants a rematch with a "fighter" he already KO'ed

Comment

Originally posted by Mrbamladen View Post
                      Someone with a brain cell???? Lol. The man is a coke addicted alcoholic.
                      Yep! And that "coke addicted alcoholic" still beat Wilder.

Comment

Working...
                      X