No announcement yet.

thoughts on lomachenko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thoughts on lomachenko

in my opinion hes one of the top p4p fighters in the sport and my personal favourite to watch. his last fight was tougher than expected but hes fighting bigger men and theyre top quality opposition also, is he getting too much criticism of he last fight?

He is challenging himself by staying active, moving up to take on bigger men when those in his weight class need more time, he is facing criticism for been on the P4P top 3 list. None of those criticism is justified IMHO. We are know where those criticism are coming from and the narratives behind it.

Comment

He fights real good. I wonder who will show up and beat him?

Comment

He’s one of my faves, too, and an exciting fighter to watch. What real boxing fan doesn’t like to see that kind of skill, speed and athleticism on display? And Vasyl takes on all comers. This is a guy with 13 professional fights; one look at his resume will leave you impressed. It would be great if Lomachenko had just a little more power going up, but what are ya gonna do?

Comment

Lomachenko is the man. He does get a little too hyped however by fans and the media. I'm tired of commentators trying to convince me that I'm seeing something I've never seen before. I watched Tyson, Roy Jones, Pretty Boy Floyd, Roberto Duran, etc.

Comment

As a boxing fan, he's my probably my favorite to watch right now, be bangs. He comes brings the action has great defense, goes for the kill when opponent is hurt As a fight fan his has all the attributes that you would love to see in a action fight. He takes on the best and makes them quit. Has there ever been a quitting streak like that. Was 4 quits in a row?

Comment

It says a lot about his standards and what people think of him that he came back from major surgery and in his new weight class where he’s very small he jumped right in with another champion (a good one who’s won in two classes) and won 9 or 10 rounds, scored two knockdowns and dominated a taller, longer guy who had a lot of volume.

Wilder got credit for scoring two knockdowns (one fluky and behind the head) but getting shut out the rest of the way by a guy who’d been off for years and there’s threads with guys saying Wilder beats Holmes, Lewis, Foreman, Tyson etc

Comment

its ok, people will always have something to say, but Im wondering who is stepping up now to face him?
                Tank is making some noise on twitter, lets see if he wants to step up.
                if you ask me, he will just wait, we all know the formula.
                Just wait, bark and wait, the minute Lomachenko slows down then you will see Tank all over him and wanting to fight next day.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                  It says a lot about his standards and what people think of him that he came back from major surgery and in his new weight class where he’s very small he jumped right in with another champion (a good one who’s won in two classes) and won 9 or 10 rounds, scored two knockdowns and dominated a taller, longer guy who had a lot of volume.

Wilder got credit for scoring two knockdowns (one fluky and behind the head) but getting shut out the rest of the way by a guy who’d been off for years and there’s threads with guys saying Wilder beats Holmes, Lewis, Foreman, Tyson etc
                  Pedraza is a B class at best, and he is not dangerous for any elite fighter.

Burns won titles in 4 weight classes and he is sh.it.

Pedraza best win is against, who?

He has not power, his skills are goods, but nothing special.

Of fact, Pedraza is that Kind of fighter that you know he is not able to get a win against a good fighter.

And is a feather-handed guy.

Comment

Originally posted by hotshot1 View Post
                    in my opinion hes one of the top p4p fighters in the sport and my personal favourite to watch. his last fight was tougher than expected but hes fighting bigger men and theyre top quality opposition also, is he getting too much criticism of he last fight?
                    Did you HEAR espn?!?! They did nothing but praise l0m0. His face showed something else though....LOL

Comment

Working...
                    X