No announcement yet.

thoughts on lomachenko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hotshot1 View Post
    in my opinion hes one of the top p4p fighters in the sport and my personal favourite to watch. his last fight was tougher than expected but hes fighting bigger men and theyre top quality opposition also, is he getting too much criticism of he last fight?
    Yes, the criticism has been ridiculous but you have guys on here who will hate everything he does. There are probably about ten guys on here who do nothing but put him down. It's their full-time job I think. The rest of us recognize that it's a quality win and that some are expecting Lomachenko to be this god of the ring who can't be touched and when he does, his image is hurt in their eyes. Doesn't mean he didn't win easily and drop his man twice. Doesn't mean he didn't pick up another belt. Doesn't mean he didn't further solidify his legacy. It just means that there are some crazy people on NSB.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
      Salidos daddy? Salido beat Martínez clearly in the second fight .

Salido beat Loma and Loma accepted the L.

Yeah, super límited, it were 3 divisions, not 4. Wow hahaha.

F.uck, you are biased as hell.

Pedraza is a B class, period, he is nothing special and his biggest win is fu.cking Beltrán, a guy that Lost all the rounds against Crawford and that is a journeyman of the ring.

Pedraza was one of the worst champions in the world.

You can say what you want but thats the truth
      No he didn't. He lost and then got a draw. If you can accept controversial decisions in favor of your fighter surely you can accept controversial against yours. You never seen able to do this because your biased and know nothing about boxing.

Pedraza is B class. Who is calling him A class? B class is good. I'm not calling him elite.

You are one of the most biased people here. Your name suggests it and your posts prove it. Your so biased and blind (and racist) you'd never heard of Harry Greb, Benny Leonard or Willie Pep and try to talk boxing history LOL. You just follow Mexican fighters and suck up to African American's because you think they are all racist and know even less than you which of course few do.

Hence you are one of the most ridiculed posers here with among the most locked threads.

Comment

Originally posted by hotshot1 View Post
        in my opinion hes one of the top p4p fighters in the sport and my personal favourite to watch. his last fight was tougher than expected but hes fighting bigger men and theyre top quality opposition also, is he getting too much criticism of he last fight?
        As you can see, j razor and Mexican Puppet work overtime on putting the man down. Other usual suspects include McDonalds, pittypatty or whatever, that 187 guy, McManus(McSalty-he's called that for a reason) and Julia Slobberts. I'm sure I'm missing some though.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
          No he didn't. He lost and then got a draw. If you can accept controversial decisions in favor of your fighter surely you can accept controversial against yours. You never seen able to do this because your biased and know nothing about boxing.

Pedraza is B class. Who is calling him A class? B class is good. I'm not calling him elite.

You are one of the most biased people here. Your name suggests it and your posts prove it. Your so biased and blind (and racist) you'd never heard of Harry Greb, Benny Leonard or Willie Pep and try to talk boxing history LOL. You just follow Mexican fighters and suck up to African American's because you think they are all racist and know even less than you which of course few do.

Hence you are one of the most ridiculed posers here with among the most locked threads.
          Man, you are full of s.hit.

It was not a case like GGG vs Canelo.

Salido landed almost 100 punches more than Rocky.

It was one of the biggest robberies in recent years.

The WBO is always helping rican fighters, they robbed Lockridge against Gómez

I know about Pep and all those fighters.

But you are fu.cking ignorant saying that Salvador Sánchez is not a top-50 in the historiy of this sport and that he is not on the top-ten of Latinamerican.

Comment

Man, you are full of s.hit.

It was not a case like GGG vs Canelo.

Salido landed almost 100 punches more than Rocky.

It was one of the biggest robberies in recent years.

The WBO is always helping rican fighters, they robbed Lockridge against Gómez

I know about Pep and all those fighters.

But you are fu.cking ignorant saying that Salvador Sánchez is not a top-50 in the historiy of this sport and that he is not on the top-ten of Latinamerican.
            The WBO had nothing to do with Gomez-Lockridge. That was a WBA fight and I agree Gomez got a gift, though he was washed up. I felt Rocky should have gotten a "w" over Pedroza too and a draw with Chavez. He was very unlucky. You suggesting the WBO fixed that fight when they didn't even exist back then shows you are limited on knowledge and have an agenda.

Sanchez is an arguable top 50. I've seen well researched lists by true boxing historians with him ranked around 40-45 and others with him ranked closer to 80. I am more in line with the higher ranking.

McGrain is a great historian, well researched and he had Sanchez at 62. http://www.boxing.com/the_100_greate..._ten_10_1.html

http://boxrec.com/media/index.php/Th...rs_of_All_Time

Bert Sugar had him 86. These are two very well respected and researched historians and they don't have a bias against Sanchez. You are more qualified than either? You said he's better than Greb, Leonard, Pep which is insane. You probably can't tell me anybody Greb fought without looking on boxrec and he fought and beat more hall of fame legends than anyone in history. He posted more wins over HOF than Sanchez had fights!!

My all-time top 10 Latino's in rough order is 1. Duran 2. Jofre 3. Monzon 4. Ortiz 5. Napoles 6. Gavilan 7. Arguello 8. Chavez 9. Rodriguez 10. Olivares..I'd have Chocolate, Marquez, Sanchez, Gomez as probably being the closest to the top 10.

Comment

The WBO had nothing to do with Gomez-Lockridge. That was a WBA fight and I agree Gomez got a gift, though he was washed up. I felt Rocky should have gotten a "w" over Pedroza too and a draw with Chavez. He was very unlucky. You suggesting the WBO fixed that fight when they didn't even exist back then shows you are limited on knowledge and have an agenda.

Sanchez is an arguable top 50. I've seen well researched lists by true boxing historians with him ranked around 40-45 and others with him ranked closer to 80. I am more in line with the higher ranking.

McGrain is a great historian, well researched and he had Sanchez at 62. http://www.boxing.com/the_100_greate..._ten_10_1.html

http://boxrec.com/media/index.php/Th...rs_of_All_Time

Bert Sugar had him 86. These are two very well respected and researched historians and they don't have a bias against Sanchez. You are more qualified than either? You said he's better than Greb, Leonard, Pep which is insane. You probably can't tell me anybody Greb fought without looking on boxrec and he fought and beat more hall of fame legends than anyone in history. He posted more wins over HOF than Sanchez had fights!!

My all-time top 10 Latino's in rough order is 1. Duran 2. Jofre 3. Monzon 4. Ortiz 5. Napoles 6. Gavilan 7. Arguello 8. Chavez 9. Rodriguez 10. Olivares..I'd have Chocolate, Marquez, Sanchez, Gomez as probably being the closest to the top 10.

Too long, did not Read, you are a fuc.king ignorant of boxing.

Comment

Too long, did not Read, you are a fuc.king ignorant of boxing.
                I said the WBO wasn’t even invented when Gomez fought lockridge for the WBA title which exposed you a small knowing nothing.

I fact checked two of your lies already today and you did read it you just can’t come back because you know nothing and would likely make more factual errors.

Comment

Amazing fighter and undeniably no.1 p4p, but unfortunately for fighters like him, attracts a weak fan base that has no place in boxing IMO. I think the hero worship around him is annoying and pretty sad if you ask me.

Comment

Linares will beat his azz in a rematch.

Comment

I said the WBO wasn’t even invented when Gomez fought lockridge for the WBA title which exposed you a small knowing nothing.

I fact checked two of your lies already today and you did read it you just can’t come back because you know nothing and would likely make more factual errors.
                      Man, i did not read that sh.it.

You dont know sh.it about this.

You are like a nerd of boxing.

And neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!

12 champs of the world right now, mexican and black americans rulling the boxing world.

deal with it.

Comment

Working...
                      X