Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Will Be Ringside, Scouting The Whyte-Chisora Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
    You don't believe letting Wilder into the ring would have got people wanting the fight only for Wilder to ask for 50% just like he's doing now and have people blaming Joshua for the fight not coming off?

It's pretty simple to follow. You do not give people like Wilder the chance to **** you over like that. Joshua had no problem with letting Wlad into the ring because they had a contract signed and sealed. Wilder didn't have a signed contract so he didn't let him in.
    As I said before, you should be on the Matchroom public relations payroll.

Comment

Whyte is fighting Chisora in less then 2 weeks, so Ortiz is going to have to wait on that.

Whyte has moved up the rankings and proved himself since his fight with Joshua. Champs should face the more proven and higher ranked fighters out there. Any other talk is just nonsense.

Do you call 2 American fighters getting it on as just 2 domestic fighters?
      No, because the US is the home of boxing. The UK is a piddly little island.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        my rankings.....

1) Fury
        2) Wilder
        3) Joshua

based on who I think would win

Fury beats both of them, Wilder beats Joshua

a wise man once said.....

A man who must say ' I am the king '..... is no king
        ~ Tywin Lannister

Smiles.... Your ranking is your personal opinion.
        80% of experts and org body's have AJ as #1.

Am suppose to believe you or the experts?

Comment

• Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
          No, because the US is the home of boxing. The UK is a piddly little island.
          Lolx.... Not any more. Gone are those days.
          US is the home of super brawl.

Comment

• Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
            Lolx.... Not any more. Gone are those days.
            US is the home of super brawl.
            The U.S. will always be the home of professional boxing. Nobody not born in the UK has ever expressed a desire to one day fight on that island. Nobody.

Comment

The U.S. will always be the home of professional boxing. Nobody not born in the UK has ever expressed a desire to one day fight on that island. Nobody.
              I understand how difficult it is for you to accept it but it is what it is.
              There is nothing you can do about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
                Smiles.... Your ranking is your personal opinion.
                80% of experts and org body's have AJ as #1.

Am suppose to believe you or the experts?

you are not "suppose to believe " anyone

when AJ stops ducking Wilder you will know

I have upstaged so called "experts" on numerous occasions

Comment

• Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
                  Shouldn't fighting Ortiz have been the priority and then Chisora the back up? Bottom line, the Parker Whyte fight was a sweepstakes for the right to rematch Joshua while he puts off fighting Wilder till 2020 like he said.
                  Not if the Chisora fight has more fans asking for it. So no. You just have a problem with Ortiz being a bit of a nobody. He isn't this big bad wolf just because Wilder beat him you know. Ortiz had his chance to shine in the UK to really build his name up and he failed. He went down like a wet fart. That's his problem, and his problem alone.

When did Joshua or Hearn say they were putting the Wilder fight off until 2020?

Comment

Not if the Chisora fight has more fans asking for it. So no. You just have a problem with Ortiz being a bit of a nobody. He isn't this big bad wolf just because Wilder beat him you know. Ortiz had his chance to shine in the UK to really build his name up and he failed. He went down like a wet fart. That's his problem, and his problem alone.

When did Joshua or Hearn say they were putting the Wilder fight off until 2020?
                    No disrespect but this is domestic level logic. Essentially, due to the lack of exposure and nationalistic hesitancy to support the fighter, it's easy to simply write him off as a nobody . From what I'm hearing, Ortiz isn't a better fight, even though Ortiz is a better fighter than Chisora.

Comment

As I said before, you should be on the Matchroom public relations payroll.
                      I just don't like seeing innocent fighters getting shat on and lied about. The smearing is out of control. Bitter and poisonous Americans are out of control because someone other than the American dared to be the best at the weight. Absolutely pathetic.

Comment

Working...
                      X