Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Will Add Weight For Fury Rematch; Targets 245 Pounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re

Naw, 230 is fine! It's just that 209-212 is ridiculous, in this age of superheavyweights.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
      But I thought he felt he won? Why adjust his weight if you won... Sound like he knows what really went down...
      I am not saying that he won,but thats just rediculous reasoning that if you think you won you aren't allowed to gameplan/strategize differently to win more convincingly,especially when the bout was judged a draw(justifiably imho even though I had Fury up by 1 rd,maybe 2 because of close rds,but Wilder could've won by the same margin)

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
        But I thought he felt he won? Why adjust his weight if you won... Sound like he knows what really went down...
        Only a idiot doesn't learn from his mistakes.. Fury was able to smother Wilder more.. being bigger.. Wilders team wants Wilder unsmootherable! He will be 227-228 come fight night! Secondly.. who hurt who more? Did Wilder touch the canvas? was Wilder looking like he was dead in the 12th? Those questions should determine the clear winner.

Comment

He already badly gasses. Imagine being even heavier? Bad idea. Unless he feels he wasnt taking the punches well. Itll make him slower and stiffer though... bad move imo. Not like any of that would go to the legs lol.

Comment

Originally posted by BlakBread904 View Post
            If Deontay puts the weight in his lower body, he will be fine
            doesnt work that way. you know how long it would take to add 30lbs of muscle to his legs ? probly not even possible

Comment

Now yall done woke up the sleeping beast.

Deontay "The Hulk" Wilder is coming to crush your dreams.

Comment

Will probably be 220 to 225

Comment

245 pounds sounds way too much but Wilder's walk around weight probably 230 pounds. 220-224 would most likely be his ideal weight in the ring.

Comment

what does adding weight have to do with anything. He need to try learning how to fight.

Comment

His pathetic legs won't carry 245 pounds. They'll snap like twigs or his knees will be like Sergio Martinez.

Comment

Working...
                      X