Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: Golovkin Has 2-3 Years Left, I'd Like 5 or 6 Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    Yeah he forgot to mention that BS!!! And Chavez Jr. Also... Which was July 19th 2014.
    Even though GGG would look like a Canelo troll if he moves up now, Callum Smith vs. GGG would be a good fight! A win over smith in 2019 is not as good as a win over Ward in 2015-2016, but it's better than a win over Fielding! Salute to Canelo for being a LEADER NOT A FOLLOWER!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      GGG should've went to 168 for Ward! That was a legacy move! Instead he sat around fighting bums, waiting on Canelo to move up! Now that Canelo is moving up, he's thinking of doing the same! A day late, and a dollar short!
      Seriously people are never going to STFU about that fight. Regardless of how unrealistic it was to coming to fruition. Ward by his own admission struggled to make 172 for smith. Also comparing Canelo moving up to fight Fielding (LMFAO) to Golovkin fighting Ward is hilarious..seriously hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
        Seriously people are never going to STFU about that fight. Regardless of how unrealistic it was to coming to fruition. Ward by his own admission struggled to make 172 for smith. Also comparing Canelo moving up to fight Fielding (LMFAO) to Golovkin fighting Ward is hilarious..seriously hilarious.
        Ward would've made weight for that GGG check, but he definitely couldn't make 164, which is why Abel Sanchez wanted a catch-weight, ONLY FOR WARD, but not Froch or Chavez Jr.! Anyway, it's in the books, champ at 168 and 175! GGG missed an opportunity to be great!

Comment

He won the Super Six, and already beat Carl Froch in 2011. GGG had an offer in 2015 that would've allowed him to fight Lemieux, and then Ward next! GGG also wanted a catch-weight with Ward @ 164, but he was willing to go to the full 168 for Froch or Chavez...WEAK!

https://www.boxingscene.com/roc-nati...minutes--96761
          You mean back December 2015 when he was Canelo's mandatory. Yea sure, who wouldn't turn down chance a 6 figure payday against Canelo to move up a division and fight for peanuts against a guy who headlined a card on BET.

*****ing haters. Hating on someone for doing something anyone else would do if they had the choice. You better believe if Canelo offered Ward a 164 pound catchweight fight Ward would have taken that in half a second. He would have castrated himself in order to make sure he hits the weight. *****ing Andre Ward said he would come down to 160 to fight Floyd. So GTFO here with your nonsense. Ward thought he'd make enough money fighting Floyd to risk the huge weight cut. He didn't think he'd make enough money fighting GGG to risk the weight cut. GGG knew he'd make enough money from Chavez Jr or Froch to justify being at a weight disadvantage. GGG knew Ward wouldn't earn him anywhere near as much so he asked Ward to meet him in the middle. Everyone knows you bow to the A-side when you want that payday. Simple as that.
          Last edited by yankees7448; 12-10-2018, 10:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
            You mean back December 2015 when he was Canelo's mandatory. Yea sure, who wouldn't turn down chance a 6 figure payday against Canelo to move up a division and fight for peanuts against a guy who headlined a card on BET.

*****ing haters. Hating on someone for doing something anyone else would do if they had the choice. You better believe if Canelo offered Ward a 164 pound catchweight fight Ward would have taken that in half a second. He would have castrated himself in order to make sure he hits the weight. *****ing Andre Ward said he would come down to 160 to fight Floyd. So GTFO here with your nonsense. Ward thought he'd make enough money fighting Floyd to risk the huge weight cut. He didn't think he'd make enough money fighting GGG to risk the weight cut. GGG knew he'd make enough money from Chavez Jr or Froch to justify being at a weight disadvantage. GGG knew Ward wouldn't earn him anywhere near as much so he asked Ward to meet him in the middle. Everyone knows you bow to the A-side when you want that payday. Simple as that.
            Back then, GGG's mantra was "I'm not businessman!" I guess you forgot! Lol! If he wanted to fight the best, he could have! I'm not mad at him for chasing that check, just don't be a hypocrite about it! He still didn't face Canelo until 2017! As a matter of fact, you know who he fought after Lemieux? That's right, the ever-dangerous Dominic Wade! GTFOH!

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
              He fights Canelo again, and he’s going out. He was doubled over in the last fight from the body shots as it is. Canelo will mess him up in a third fight. AND... 2-3 years?? Lol he won’t be ABEL to do that lol. Sanchez is a funny dreamer.
              Yeah, yeah, yeah .. Canelo beat GGG to within an inch of his life .. in a fight that most impartial observers thought Golovkin won, just like the first time.

This is why US boxing has become more corrupt than anywhere else on earth .. because promoters know a large percentage of US fans will accept and even celebrate a corrupt decision .. as long as the A side gets the W.

Comment

Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
                A couple things, I think GGG ceded the initiative but he didn't retreat. Retreating would mean going to the ropes and constantly moving away. For the most part he stayed in the center of the ring and just kept fighting in circles.

Why did he do that instead of coming forward like he usually does? I think Canelo decision to be the aggressor surprised him. I think Canelo's handspeed surprised him even more. Canelo was always faster but he was much less bulkier for the second fight (we all know why) which probably sped him up a couple beats faster than the first fight. I think its what made all the difference.
                Thanks.
                Very interesting and ironic!
                Got him off the juice and it was his [GGG's] downfall.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                  Yeah, yeah, yeah .. Canelo beat GGG to within an inch of his life .. in a fight that most impartial observers thought Golovkin won, just like the first time.

This is why US boxing has become more corrupt than anywhere else on earth .. because promoters know a large percentage of US fans will accept and even celebrate a corrupt decision .. as long as the A side gets the W.
                  And almost EVERY boxer said Canelo won. Ill take the judges cards and REAL fighters over casual fans like you. 7 body punches??? Your too stupid to even consider body punches...

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                    You are not supposed to mention that, or you expose yourself as being a Golovkin ball GaGGer ... etc.

Comment

Back then, GGG's mantra was "I'm not businessman!" I guess you forgot! Lol! If he wanted to fight the best, he could have! I'm not mad at him for chasing that check, just don't be a hypocrite about it! He still didn't face Canelo until 2017! As a matter of fact, you know who he fought after Lemieux? That's right, the ever-dangerous Dominic Wade! GTFOH!
                      Thats my only problem with GGG fans they are a BUNCH of HYPOCRITES.

I mean they say Canelo lost to Lara. Then Canelo lost to GGG because he RAN and then Canelo lost to GGG again. I mean they cant even be consistent scoring fights??? Most pf then are POSht HYPOCRITES!

Comment

Working...
                      X