Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Disappointing if Joshua Doesn't Get Wilder or Fury Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eddie will never overpay to get his meal ticket clocked. He passed up $50 mil, but nobody else will. AJ's legacy? He's the man who turned down $50 mil to fight, 212lb, birdleg, windmill, Wilder. What kind of legacy is that? Hearn needs to quit with the blood sucking offers, if he cares so much.

Comment

Originally posted by BeLikeWater View Post
      So now that wilder and fury are firmly busy with their rematch Hearn and AJ suddenly want the fight "badly".. Very convenient..
      A JOKE ain't fighting any of these guys any time soon mark my word what did the Snake say he's got 5/6yrs to make those fights.

Comment

This why he wanted Wilder to sign b4 He fought Fury!... So he wouldnt have better leverage which he knew would happen if the fight did good

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
          Wilder and Finkel have hidden behind false claims, false offers, complaints of contracts, more demands and now they are hiding behind Tyson Fury. When is that skinny yank fraud and his huge team of leach like managers going to grow some balls, back up their talk and come get paid to get knocked out by Joshua?

To be honest after the Ortiz and Fury fights where they had to cheat to get a result i cant see Finkel allowing Wilder to face somebody like Joshua. No chance but theres nothing new there. Good luck getting that belt for your fighter Eddie these frauds are going to hide away in America until you leave them alone.

But ofcourse as soon as Joshua takes on somebody else Finkel and Wilder will be back out claiming it was a duck.
          Lol. You sound pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
            That fight would never happen.
            Why not? Chisora / whyte is 50 50 fight. Who else is AJ allowed to fight? Big jelly baby maybe.

Comment

Hearn: "Not interested in Fury"
              Hearn: "Wont pay silly money to make Wilder Fight"
              WBC orders rematch.
              Hearn: We Want Fury or Wilder Next

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
                Why not? Chisora / whyte is 50 50 fight. Who else is AJ allowed to fight? Big jelly baby maybe.
                Big baby would be the best available option if fury and wilder are tied up. Chisora is not a viable fight at this point. If I know that I’m sure Eddie Hearn does too.

Comment

You know those two aren't fighting him next. Just go ahead and annouce the Whyte/Chisora winner as Joshua next opponent, once they are done fighting each other and their profile gets bigger then they would come for the Joshua fight.

Comment

Originally posted by SinderellaMan View Post
                    My how the tables have turned.
                    Hearn claimed Wilder was begging for a payday.
                    Who's begging now Eddie?
                    Now they will have serious problems if Whyte loses nobody is going to buy Chisora vs Joshua pointless fight nobody gains.

He needs to make a big push pay over the odds for Wilder vs Joshua this will leave Fury out the pic.

Otherwise plan b is Miller in Wembley which frankly means nothing to me or any of english fan loud mouth fat americian whats NEW!

Comment

Pulev just signed on with Top Rank, so let’s not act like this isn’t the next fight...

Comment

Working...
                      X