Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Disappointing if Joshua Doesn't Get Wilder or Fury Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"The bigger money fight is Wilder, but, for AJ, it's about legacy and becoming undisputed champion. There's more demand for Joshua-Wilder, but I don't think fans will be disappointed with Joshua-Fury." - Eddie Hearn

There's no way that's possible, especially in the UK! Hearn knows that AJ would have more trouble with Fury, and that's why his focus is Wilder! Had he said the belt is more important, then maybe? However, saying Wilder is more in demand than Fury is simply FALSE!

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
      What Champion has Wilder faced.... tell a lie he faced a lineal Champion and he is lucky to still have his belt. He also faced a 39 year old unproven Cuban heart patient that nearly knocked him out.
      But he southpaw doe....

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
        Big baby would be the best available option if fury and wilder are tied up. Chisora is not a viable fight at this point. If I know that I’m sure Eddie Hearn does too.
        I agree that Miller may be next. I wouldn't be shocked if he knocked Joshua out early. I can see a 3 or 4 round slugfest with the British bodybuilder flattened!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          "The bigger money fight is Wilder, but, for AJ, it's about legacy and becoming undisputed champion. There's more demand for Joshua-Wilder, but I don't think fans will be disappointed with Joshua-Fury." - Eddie Hearn

There's no way that's possible, especially in the UK! Hearn knows that AJ would have more trouble with Fury, and that's why his focus is Wilder! Had he said the belt is more important, then maybe? However, saying Wilder is more in demand than Fury is simply FALSE!
          AJ Wilder is more in demand . Its a proper fight , 2 big hitters that will stand and fight until 1 of them is unconcious , unification and UK v US

The demand for watching a fat junkie that moves like a middleweight , hits like a featherweight run away for 12 rounds is not that high

Comment

He he...I am glad Hearn now knows how it feels when you are offered $50million and you reject a fight for silly reasons. Well at least this is not a silly reason - Fury V Wilder II is what we all want to see for now. You can continue with your boring contract talks on youtube for the next 12 months or so while we watch real fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
              Says the guy from behind his keyboard.
              But the difference between me and cowards like you is I back up everything I say!
              I've got paperwork to prove it!
              Can you say the same thing??

Comment

Keep doing that Arum bs & I predict a whole bunch of fights not happening.

I dig Eddie unlike a lot of US fans, but for some reason he's pivoted his strategy with Joshua & its become annoying & disappointing. Like my mfer Sean O'Grady used to say "dance with the girl you took to the prom", but nah Eddie gotta do all this extra sh^t lately.

Just make the mfing fights you f#cking dummy.

Comment

AJ really needs to leave this.moron if he wants the big fights.

Duck with Hearn.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                    But the difference between me and cowards like you is I back up everything I say!
                    I've got paperwork to prove it!
                    Can you say the same thing??
                    Prove what? Who's King of the keyboards warriors? That you're an idiot?

The guy who you said was acting tough gave his views on negotiations etc, he didn't call anyone out at all.

You're the only sad sap being an internet gangster.

Comment

With their pathetic seven year business plan and wanting around 80-20 in their favour and being even money or better to beat Joshua they will not fight next.Hearn think's everyone thinks he really wants this and people are just being negative.....wise up Edward.

Comment

Working...
                      X