Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Disappointing if Joshua Doesn't Get Wilder or Fury Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
    Currently ranked above Ortiz by "the most prestigious" sanctioning body though.
    Thats a very weak argument, we all know rankings by the sanctioning bodies are garbage.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
      I'm not surprised your warped mind was able to twist what Hearn said and come out with this absolute bull****. The sport of boxing is as good as it's "Fans", and this "Sport" is nothing more than a cesspit bottom feeder at the bottom of the pile to every other sport on the planet. Even ****ing curling has more respect.

Enjoy contradicting and deluding yourself for the next couple of years before this "Sport" finally crash and burns. And good riddance too. Freaks such as yourself can then crawl back under your bridge.

stop crying willya

this is what Hearn said about fights with Wilder/Fury.....

"he has five or six years left in boxing for them to happen"

there is no way to spin that you muppet

Comment

• Originally posted by Jkp View Post
        Even the hard core AJ fans now know Eddie is screwing them over and dodging Wilder/Fury.

Only the sickest and most desperate twisted AJ fanboys remain.

Sidknee the most desperate of all AJ fanboys, will be the last to leave
        the sinking AJ ship.

ahahah you need help sid

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          AJ won't fight Fury or Wilder next

coz.....

"he has five or six years left in boxing for them to happen"
          That does seem to be a telling statement. AJ really wants Wilder next but he does have 5 or 6 years to make that fight...
          I don't have a childish personal vendetta against Fury Wilder or AJ but now that Fury Wilder has happened, whoever Joshua fights next is going to be a disappointment since it looks like the Fury Wilder rematch is happening next. None of us were involved in the negotiations of Wilder/AJ but as an objective observer it does look like Hearn ****ed that up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
            Eddie's doing a lot of losing lately. DAZN USA is just a joke so far and Wilder-Fury seem to be engaging in a classic rivalry leaving Joshua without a meaningful dance partner.

If I was Eddie, I'd divert the Whyte-Chisora winner towards Usyk and make Joshua-Miller for April. Miller's name has some sizzle right now and the winner of the likely Whyte-Usyk fight will drum up some hype for Joshua's fight in the fall.
            Arguably HBO Boxing would still be a thing if DAZN hadn't entered the market. With the new ESPN + and Top Rank deal, HBO was forced to bow out.
            I won't comment on the rest of your post but the fact that you are advertising this joke of an exhibition of Mayweather vs some Japanese kickboxer in a phony boxing match proves how little respect you have for the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
              Big baby would be the best available option if fury and wilder are tied up. Chisora is not a viable fight at this point. If I know that I’m sure Eddie Hearn does too.
              What makes Miller so good? He hasn't beaten anyone on Chisora's level yet, regardless of how much people on this site trash Chisora. The fact of the matter is, his win over Takam easily *****s every win on Miller's record. Miller went the distance with Duhaupas. WTF is he going to do against Joshua? If Chisora beats Whyte decisively, he is a more viable opponent than Miller, even if the fans won't be happy.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                LoL, you're a fuccing comedian! You sure talk tough behind your keyboard,... 😂
                Be quiet Stomps. You're the biggest keyboard warrior on here, consistently making empty childish threats to people who don't agree with everything you say.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brettcappe View Post
                  I agree that Miller may be next. I wouldn't be shocked if he knocked Joshua out early. I can see a 3 or 4 round slugfest with the British bodybuilder flattened!
                  I would be very surprised if that happened. Miller is nothing special, just a big fat guy who throws a lot of punchers and has decent stamina. His power is overrated. If they fight, Joshua should have no problem lining him up with the jab and pulverizing him with the straight right and/or right cross. Miller is too slow and should have major problems with AJ's power and fundamentals, regardless of whether he moves great or not. Miller couldn't KO Duhaupas but he'll KO AJ early? Styles make fights but I really doubt it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                    But the difference between me and cowards like you is I back up everything I say!
                    I've got paperwork to prove it!
                    Can you say the same thing??
                    Paperwork to back up what?
                    Sounds like more nonsense from the king of Boxing Scene BS.

Comment

• Originally posted by makaveli1875 View Post
                      Furys from the uk but he's seen as a ***ist ****phobic junkie by most people here .
                      AJ on the other hand is almost a national treasure and his fans want him to fight Wilder
                      Its also worth noting that Wilder is probably better known here than he is in his own country
                      Why does a boxer have to be a model citizen for people to want to see him fight? I'm so sick of this social media world were every little thing anyone says gets scrutinized by immoral internet cretins who are in no position to judge anyone. None of these boxers are running for office. They control no public services, institutions or laws. The primary interest of boxing fans should be the best fighters in the best fights possible. Who gives a damn what their personal beliefs are. I'm so sick of this world of PC thugs. In reality, most of these people are probably junkie pedophiles trying to hide their true identity by criticizing others for ****** BS that doesn't even matter.

Comment

Working...
                      X