Clear All

I will always associate boxing with HBO

Never really believed they were getting out , but chit it really happened

Saturday nights won’t be the same without boxing on HBO

Comment

Like so many of my Saturday nights growing up was watching HBO Boxing

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
        I've never cared about networks, but I know a lot of boxing fans were hoping for HBO or Showtime to die, so why all this crying for here? You get what you want
        Originally posted by SCEN3RY View Post
        Those aren't real fans. The people who had issue with HBO, generally speaking, were new to the sport and perceived too much of everything as hbo vs al haymon. HBO Boxing was bigger than that. It had much more history to it than Mayweather vs Pacquiao. There's a lot of incredible moments to be missed and remembered.

That was a very nice special on HBO Boxing.
        I wanted HBO to **** or get off the pot. They were bull****ting the last couple of years. Either be committed to the sport or get out of the sport because you're holding up progress

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          What's wrong with Lampley?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
            What's wrong with Lampley?
            He cries all the time so seeing him cry is nothing new. But seeing Roy cry was surprising and kinda tugged at me a lil bit

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
              **** HBO.

They had it all and blew it.

What’s worse that was the one network that could’ve forced the top guys to fight each other.
              Not true. They tried. Do you not remember them offering LL his career high guarantee for a rematch with Vitali and he declined?

You can't make fighters fight. The end.

Comment

He cries all the time so seeing him cry is nothing new. But seeing Roy cry was surprising and kinda tugged at me a lil bit
                I agree. I already made a thread about it before you.
                But you agreed when the guy said he didn't like Lampley so I wanted to know why. Lampley is the best boxing play by play man I can ever remember in my lifetime and it's not even close.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                  I agree. I already made a thread about it before you.
                  But you agreed when the guy said he didn't like Lampley so I wanted to know why. Lampley is the best boxing play by play man I can ever remember in my lifetime and it's not even close.
                  Oh. I must've skimmed over that part. I was agreeing that it tugged at me a little seein Roy cry

Comment

Oh. I must've skimmed over that part. I was agreeing that it tugged at me a little seein Roy cry
                    It did me. Roy is my all time fav fighter. When he broke up I was surprised and I had a real reaction to it. I feel like a sissy now lol

Comment

The Cobra coming through with the goods.
                      Thx homie.

Comment

Working...
                      X