Collapse
No announcement yet.

talking to casuals about boxing is hilarious

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Say what you want about the casuals but 20 or 30 years ago, boxing was way more mainstream and much healthier than it is now. Boxing needs the casuals back. Yes they can say stupid and ill informed things but bring back the casuals in the US and see the popularity sky rocket. However, boxing has lost an entire generation and it may be too late.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      Can't you read?

"Showtime has not confirmed the number of buys produced"

You have speculation.

Stop lying fool.
      He tried to claim that it was the biggest selling PPV debut by a boxer ever as well, even though Joshua-Whyte did 400k+.

Dunno why he doesn't just change his name to "PBC PBC PBC".

Comment

Can't you read?

"Showtime has not confirmed the number of buys produced"

You have speculation.

Stop lying fool.
        if you werent a teenager who started watching boxing because of aj, you'd know boxingscene got the numbers from showtime. showtime cant publish the numbers themselves without permission from the promoters and promoters often prefer for numbers to be revealed by the media instead of directly from the distributor.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
          if you werent a teenager who started watching boxing because of aj, you'd know boxingscene got the numbers from showtime. showtime cant publish the numbers themselves without permission from the promoters and promoters often prefer for numbers to be revealed by the media instead of directly from the distributor.
          Lying again. YOU don't know they got them from Showtime. FFS you can't help yourself.

Maybe Rick Glaser got his from Showtime? 278k.

Comment

Lying again. YOU don't know they got them from Showtime. FFS you can't help yourself.
            you cant be helped. you have no idea how things work and you have no desire to learn.

stories are planted on this site every day. it's easy to spot who planted which stories if you know how the game is played.

i tell you over and over, just enjoy being a fan. aj is a grest fighter. i hope his fights bring you joy.

but save the business analysis for adults with experience in business.

Comment

you cant be helped. you have no idea how things work and you have no desire to learn.

stories are planted on this site every day. it's easy to spot who planted which stories if you know how the game is played.

i tell you over and over, just enjoy being a fan. aj is a grest fighter. i hope his fights bring you joy.

but save the business analysis for adults with experience in business.
              You can tell me whatever you want. You're full of ****, nobody believes a word you type.

You make claims with 0 proof.

Comment

Originally posted by jglvz256 View Post
                He tried to claim that it was the biggest selling PPV debut by a boxer ever as well, even though Joshua-Whyte did 400k+.
                i said it was the most successful recent ppv between teo guys making their ppv debut.

i obviously meant major US PPV (hbo, sho, etc).

UK PPV is a different animal because the price is so much lower.

Comment

i said it was the most successful recent ppv between teo guys making their ppv debut.

i obviously meant major US PPV (hbo, sho, etc).

UK PPV is a different animal because the price is so much lower.
                  I've noticed before that your capitals and spelling go north when you get called out. You might want to fix that tic.

Comment

Good example...

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=800800

Comment

• one time i heard this race baiting casual clown state that adrien broner would be the fighter of the decade, even after he was exposed and humiliated, he then claimed he would easily knock out mikey garcia

Comment

Working...
                      X