No announcement yet.

Gabriel Montoya exposes Tyson Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
    That’s True there’s actually nothing set in stone about the lineal championship. Klitschko held all 4belts and Fury became lineal after he beat him. Still my question remains why should he be given the Lineal Championship status?
    lineal= the man who beat the man..has 0 to do with title belts

Comment

He makes a salient point. In addition, he could have been juicing for the Wilder fight as well but we just don't know about it. Once a cheat is always a cheat. Great article from Gabriel Montoya. That's probably how he was able to get up from that knockdown in the twelfth. Chances are he was higher than a motherfucker.

Comment

So if Fury had all 4 belts and Joshua was to beat him, AJ wouldn’t be considered lineal?
        Fury vould have lost to one of his tune ups and they would have been lineal...

Comment

we’ve turned this into an argument about what a lineal championship is which is not the point of this thread. Ok lineal championship is the man who beat the man. Why should Fury get that status back?
          get it back??? you cant strip lineage man

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
            you cant strip lineage...lol
            Can you point to where I said you could??
            I’m just going off the statement The Ring released. It seems they have a different opinion

2-BB54-ED9-951-C-4745-9165-7105681-D5073

Comment

Fury vould have lost to one of his tune ups and they would have been lineal...
              You still didn’t answer the question. Would AJ be Lineal or not?

Comment

I’m just going off the statement The Ring released. It seems they have a different opinion

they don't have a different opinion. They're literally saying that they regret separating their title from the lineage, both saying that they are two seperate things, saying it's the CLOSEST thing to a lineal champ, and also saying that Fury is still lineal without being Ring champ.

That's there in plain english

and if Ring wants to act like they're the closest thing to a lineal champion, it's funny that they seem to neglect mentioning that they didn't crown a champion (from any division) between 1988 and 2002
                Last edited by _Rexy_; 12-09-2018, 11:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                  He makes a salient point. In addition, he could have been juicing for the Wilder fight as well but we just don't know about it. Once a cheat is always a cheat. Great article from Gabriel Montoya. That's probably how he was able to get up from that knockdown in the twelfth. Chances are he was higher than a motherfucker.
                  You’re the only person that stayed on topic lol

Comment

ring is just another belt..that has nothing to do with the lineal champ..Fury beat the lineal champ so he has to lose in the ring to lose his lineage

Comment

get it back??? you cant strip lineage man
                      Where are you seeing where I said you could strip it? It’s a title/status like the words Doctor, Lawyer, and Judge lmao. I CLEARLY said why should he get the STATUS back. You okay today Larry?

967-DE217-6632-41-A4-88-E0-C397-D20-CDC94
                      0926-DD18-EEC0-4-F71-A20-D-A4-CB7-DF047-CA

Comment

Working...
                      X